Hello my lovely human beings! Today I am posting ANOTHER award, but this time I was nominated by Lashaan & Trang over @ Bookidote. So thank you to those two wonderful people for thinking of me! ❤
1. Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
3. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers. (Oh my, is that a 7-7-7? Must be your lucky day!)”
1.) What book would you recommend to anyone and why?
I would recommend Looking for Alaska by John Green to anyone. Why? Because this novel is one of my all time favorites and I think everyone should experience the greatness 🙂
2.) Assuming you enjoy movies, what book-to-movie adaptation are you looking forward to or aren’t looking forward to?
I am definitely looking forward to a few book-to-movie adaptations this year. A few are: The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins & Pride & Prejudice & Zombies by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith. I actually am aware that Looking for Alaska is supposed to be adapted into a film, but I am also hesitant & scared that it won’t represent the book to the full extent. But I guess we’ll have to see…
3.) What book would you give a plastic surgery (a new book cover :D)?
Hmmm..I just took a look at my bookshelf and I think that Crank by Ellen Hopkins could use a cover change. It’s very simple & ‘eh’ in my opinion. But maybe it’s because it relates with the premise of the novel?
4.) What movie would you love to see as a book? What author would you want that book to be written by?
This one was kind of hard to think of, but all I could come up with was Remember Me — this movie was great & even though I am not sure if it’s a novel, I think it would be wonderful as a book as well. I also don’t know what author would write it, but yeah…lol.
5.) What books are you looking forward to in 2016?
Here are a few: Underwater by Marisa Reichardt, The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry, This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp, & Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin.
6.) What would you love to improve in your blog?
I would like to improve my overall content — I think I can be so much more creative if I were more experienced. But I guess that’s a long term goal.
7.) What would be a nice advice for bloggers to grow and interact more with the community?
Comment more and really interact with the blogging community. I wasn’t as active in the past and now that I am, I definitely see the difference in my overall experience with blogging. Post what you want & make your blog all about what YOU enjoy. What others are doing has no impact on you and your blog is still going to be absolutely amazing. 🙂
- Qui @ Qui Reads
- Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Blog
- Shikha, Leah, and Nina @ Fiction and Tea
- Eve @ Eve Messenger
- Sarah and Faith @ sublimereads
- Victoria @ Addlepates and book nerds
- Hannah @ The Donkey Invasion
Please feel free to ignore if you simply aren’t interested or you’ve already completed this award. However, I just wanted to make the blogging community aware that you are a neat blogger! If you do decide to accept, below are the questions for you to answer:
- Would you rather read a novel with a heartbreaking ending or a cliffhanger ending?
- How’s your 2016 going? (wonderful, horrible [i hope not], etc.)
- I like food. So what’s one of your favorite meals?
- Coffee or tea?
- What are a few of your go-to book stores (online or in-store)?
- Do you have a favorite classic? If not, give a random fact.
- What’s one place you would like to travel to in the future?
Feel free to link your completed posts in the comments because I would love to read your responses!
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…