Random Fact of the Day: 15 percent of Americans secretly bite their toes. (are you part of that 15%????)
Hello sunshines! It’s been a while since I’ve posted an award, and honestly I was nominated for this one a LONG time ago…But anyways, none the less, thank you to Arvenig @ Arvenig.it for thinking of me — I appreciate you! ❤
- Thank the nominator and link back to their blog
- Answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers that you think deserve the award
- Write 11 questions for your nominees
- Let them know you’ve nominated them
MY A’s TO THE Q’s
[1.] Tell us some facts about you!
Hmmm.. 1.) I love mixed media, 2.) I enjoy dark chocolate more than any other chocolate, 3.) I’ve been making some really good blogger friends recently! (If you think I’m talking about you, I mostly likely am 😉 )
[2.] What is your favorite book or series?
Favorite BOOK??? As in singular??? Uhhhhh…I don’t like picking favorites but if I had to pick one, it would most likely have to be Looking for Alaska by John Green (sorry to all you Green dislikers 🙂 )
[3.] What is your favorite movie?
Ahhh..again with the singular tense!
Arvenig, you are killing my soul. I really can’t pick a favorite for this one just because I watch so many movies. So, I’m gonna stick with a more broad answer — all movies relating to Disney, Marvel, Crime, Romance, etc.
[4.] On average, how many books do you read each month?
Lololol, on a good month, I would say maybe 3-5? But again, that’s on a VERY good month…(and those are very rare!)
[5.] What is your favorite quote?
I have soooooo MANY!!! So, again, here are a few:
[6.] What do you love other than books?
Painting, sleeping, eating, drinking coffee…you know, the usual 🙂
[7.] What is your patronus?
Okay, so I had no idea what that was, so I looked it up. And supposedly it’s a Harry Potter term?? Yeah, I don’t read (or haven’t read) HP soooo…
[8.] If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? And who would you go with?
Hmmm..some of my dream vacations are to Guam (my mother’s homeland), New York, France, & Japan. I don’t know who I’d go with, but it would probably be with my family.
[9.] Recommend me a song!
Anything by Demi Lovato (Stone Cold), Ed Sheeran (Photograph), Hozier (Like Real People Do), or Adele (Remedy).
[10.] What is your computer background?
I actually have a computer background that rotates between photos, but here are a few of them:
[11.] Why do you blog?
I blog for many reasons, but the main reason is because at the time, I was reading so much and I didn’t have anywhere to document it. Also, I just discovered Booktube, and a bunch of them had blogs along with their channels. So I guess that’s really what inspired me to continue blogging. I was originally a Lifestyle blogger with my bestfriend, then I branched off and continued another blog on my own. But then I noticed that I wanted to talk about other things besides Lifestyle in general. So, yes, JBelkBooks was born 🙂
And now for the nominations! I am going to try and tag my new followers/following, but please feel free to ignore this nomination if you simply aren’t interested or you’ve completed this award already. However, if you do decide to post this award, I would love it if you could link back to this post so I can read your responses!
I TAG YOU!
- Amy @ Read. Dream. Live.
- @ The Library Lizard
- Camillia @ Twenty Three Pages
- Sakina @ A Forest of Books and Memories
- Eira @ EiraReads
The Questions For You:
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- Do you believe in horoscopes?
- If you could pick one genre to read for the rest of your lifetime, which would you pick?
- Have you ever wanted to change your name? If so, to what?
- If you had a twin, would you want it to be a female or male? (If you already have a twin…give a random fact, lol)
- What’s the last meal you ate?
- Do you prefer shopping online or in-store?
- When’s the last time you were happy?
- If you could describe your life right now in three words or less, how would you describe it?
- What’s your favorite number?
I hope everyone is having an amazing morning/afternoon/night, & if you would like to be nominated because my questions are just THAT awesome, feel free to ask (even though I’ll most likely say yes anyways)! ❤
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: