Random Fact of the Day: No matter its size or thickness, no piece of paper can be folded in half more than 8 times.
Hello sunshines! I am a little late in posting this subscription box unboxing
(this month’s box actually just arrived today, but who CARES!?), but that’s okay — better late than never! Today I am here to share yet another review & unboxing for my one and only bookish subscription — Uppercase Box!
From Uppercase, every month you’ll get an amazing young adult book that you’ll absolutely love! Every book you get from Uppercase is a brand new, hardcover book that’s signed by the author or comes with a signed bookplate from the author. Every Uppercase book is always published within the last month. It is extremely uncommon for a subscriber to already have a finished copy of the book and it almost never happens.
There are three current options that you can subscribe to:
- Book Exclusive Plan – $17/month [Brand new hardcover, YA book, signed book or bookplate, reading experience with exclusive content, & a personal hand-written note to you]
- Expert Plan – $23/month [everything listed from the Book Exclusive Plan, except you also get 1-2 high quality bookish items]
- Personalized Plan – $29/month [you will fill out a personalized reading profile which is used along with your Goodreads profile (if available) and each month you will receive a book based on YOUR specific reading preferences and tastes. No author content or reading experience]
If you missed my sort of “recap” post about Uppercase, you can check it out in my last post! I’ve been subscribed for half a year now, so I thought it was time to do a recap, lol. Anyways, let’s get to the unboxing:
- Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes – SIGNED
- Girl Against the Universe sticker & bookmark
- 2 oz. Loose Leaf Tea Blend from NovelTea Tins
- Book Paradise Postcard Set from Eric Nyffeler (Uppercase Exclusive)
- Uppercase Signature Bag
- Jane Austen Themed Bookmark
- Uppercase Information Card
I’ve already heard some reviews regarding GATU and they were pretty much split in half — some people enjoyed it, some people did not. So, I guess I’ll just have to read it for myself! I really like that they added something EDIBLE (or…drinkable?) this time in the bag! The last time I received something edible was my very first subscription, and I really liked that. The Jane Austen themed bookmark is just gorgeous, so I’ll definitely be using it when I actually get around to her books. As for the postcards, I didn’t know if I was going to use them, but Uppercase recently announced a Postcard Swap, so that was pretty cool of them to do.
MAY UPPERCASE BOX RATING: 3.85/5
NOTE: In case you guys weren’t aware, the Exclusive Content includes a special code that you can enter on their website to unlock exclusive content,videos from the author, additional backstories, and interact with other Uppercase readers. I personally have not tried this out yet just because I haven’t gotten around to actually reading a book that they’ve sent me. However I do enjoy the idea!
If you have ANY questions or comments, I would love to chat!
*Disclaimer: Uppercase currently ships to U.S. and Canada, including APO addresses and Puerto Rico only.*
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: