Random Quote of the Day: “The deeper sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain.” – Kahlil Gibran
Hello sunshines! ☀ This month has been nothing but hectic and I am super glad I’m getting the chance to do a small recap for you guys, but also for myself!
- Lent is almost over and therefore I will be back on Twitter and Instagram starting sometime next week!! I’ve missed interacting with you on there, so I’m excited to get back to it!
- There is so much to be done in such little time and I feel so rushed for school and such. But on the bright side every day is a day closer to summer!!
- I took the ACT last weekend so that was another weight lifted off of my shoulders. It wasn’t as difficult as I thought, but that might just mean that I answered all the wrong answers xD
- I applied for the Experience Berkeley Program a few weeks ago, so I’ll be waiting for a reply in late May! *fingers crossed I got accepted* 😅
- I’m still looking for a possible summer job — I tried looking for one at my local library but right now they don’t have any applications available *sigh* But once there is one, I will definitely be applying!!
Random Quote of the Day: “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
Hello sunshines! The first month of 2017 is coming to a close! This month has definitely been very interesting with the Presidential Election, school starting up again, etc. So, let’s see how my month was:
THE WRATH AND THE DAWN BY RENEE ADHIEH
MY RATING: 3.85 out of 5 stars
A MONSTER CALLS BY PATRICK NESS
MY RATING: 4 out of 5 stars
TOP POSTS OF JANUARY
Top Two With Most Views:
Top Two With Most Comments:
Top Two With Most Likes:
SO LET’S WRAP IT UP!
- I had two amazing experiences involving my blog & I! 😊 One was a blogger & author event in Santa Cruz, and I made a post about that HERE. I also had the opportunity to speak at my first panel at my local library! (:
Processed with VSCO with g3 preset
- I’ve been applying and looking into various internships and scholarships for this summer and I am super excited to say that I MIGHT be applying for a 9-day internship for Media Arts!!
- Ed Sheeran has released the date of which his newest album will drop — March 3rd!!! 😍
- I read my first Diverse read of the year — The Wrath and The Dawn!! 📚
And that completes this year’s FIRST Monthly Wrap-Up! Like mentioned, a lot of eventful things happened this month, so I’m excited to see what February has in store! (:
Have you read a Diverse read yet? If so, what was it? Are you excited for Ed Sheeran to FINALLY drop new music?! Chat with me in the comments!
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: