Random Quote of the Day: “The deeper sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain.” – Kahlil Gibran
Hello sunshines! ☀ This month has been nothing but hectic and I am super glad I’m getting the chance to do a small recap for you guys, but also for myself!
- Lent is almost over and therefore I will be back on Twitter and Instagram starting sometime next week!! I’ve missed interacting with you on there, so I’m excited to get back to it!
- There is so much to be done in such little time and I feel so rushed for school and such. But on the bright side every day is a day closer to summer!!
- I took the ACT last weekend so that was another weight lifted off of my shoulders. It wasn’t as difficult as I thought, but that might just mean that I answered all the wrong answers xD
- I applied for the Experience Berkeley Program a few weeks ago, so I’ll be waiting for a reply in late May! *fingers crossed I got accepted* 😅
- I’m still looking for a possible summer job — I tried looking for one at my local library but right now they don’t have any applications available *sigh* But once there is one, I will definitely be applying!!
Random Quote of the Day: “There is nothing so absurd but some philosopher has said it.” – Cicero
Hello sunshines! ☀ It’s a little past the middle of the month, but that’s besides the point. Here is my mid-month recap! (:
- I have officially started Driver’s Ed! I plan to take my permit sometime within the next few months, but that’ll be updated later on.
- I joined my local library’s Teen Advisory Board! I recently attended the Paint Palooza that they hosted, and it was loads of fun! Do you have a Teen Advisory Board at your library?
- I am applying to the NSLC Leadership Conference for Psychology and Neuroscience taking place this summer! I already started my application — all I need to do is apply for FA, ask for letters of recommendations, etc. Wish me luck! ✨
- YALLWest is going to/has dropped their author list for this 2017! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YALLWEST 2017!! Are you going???
- Ed Sheeran’s album is being released very, VERY soon!! (March 3rd) ☺
- I am currently reading GIRL IN PIECES by Kathleen Glasgow!
- I haven’t finished one book this month, but I’m not too upset just because this month has been very busy.
- This upcoming month I’ll be posting my three-month collective book haul, so stay tuned!
And that is this month’s BWWU! A lot going on in the beginning of the year — makes me semi-excited for what the rest of the year has in store. Have an amazing rest of February!! ❤
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: