Random Quote of the Day: “Set all things in their own peculiar place, and know that order is the greatest grace.” – John Dryden
Hello sunshines! 🔆
This month has passed by so fast and I am ready yet not ready for the rest of this year to proceed. Let’s see what I’ve done so far this month…
- MY ETSY SHOP HAS LAUNCHED!! If you haven’t seen my spam on Twitter or Instagram lately, A SKETCH OF JESS is now LIVE and ready for you! I’ve gotten several forms of support from family and friends already and it is JUST the beginning! Check out my shop HERE and possibly give it a LIKE? 🎉
- I started a Bullet Journal!! Here are some small photos of it but if you’d like to see a flip through so far let me know in the comments!
Random Quote of the Day: “When it is not necessary to make a decision, it is necessary not to make a decision.” – Lord Falkland
Hello sunshines! 🔆 It breaks my heart to realize that it is almost August. August = school = horror. But as the title of this posts says, tomorrow is my Blogiversary, so that makes this upcoming month a little better!! ✨
ANYA’S GHOST BY VERA BROSGOL
MY RATING: 3.5 out of 5 stars
It is no surprise that I only read one novel this month that isn’t even an ACTUAL novel, but a graphic novel. I thought this was going to take me out of my slump, but it looks like I have to read a different novel to do that. I do have a review planned for this one later on in the week so stay tuned for that! I started reading 21 Proms, which is consisted of short stories by multiple authors, so we’ll see if that novel does the trick.
Random Quote of the Day: “A doctor saves lives — It’s up to people to create lives that are worth saving.” – Philip Gold
Hello sunshines! 🔆 Where shall I start with this post? Decisions, decisions…
- I am officially on summer break!! 🏖 I’ve already done some extravagant things this summer as I am STARTING AN ETSY SHOP for my paintings!! Nothing is finalized yet, but when I am settled you guys will be the first to know!!
- With that being said, that’s been the main reason why I haven’t been blogging as much. Lately I haven’t had much will power to blog, but I’m hoping by next week I’ll be back on my stuff.
- I surpassed 500 WP followers!! 🎉🎉 I don’t know how this was possible as I was a ghost for almost a month, but I am still majorly appreciative and if I haven’t said hello to you yet, HELLO!! ❤
- I am now the Vice President of Around the World club (at school) and Treasurer of Helping Hands club (also at school)!
Random Quote of the Day: “The deeper sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain.” – Kahlil Gibran
Hello sunshines! ☀ This month has been nothing but hectic and I am super glad I’m getting the chance to do a small recap for you guys, but also for myself!
- Lent is almost over and therefore I will be back on Twitter and Instagram starting sometime next week!! I’ve missed interacting with you on there, so I’m excited to get back to it!
- There is so much to be done in such little time and I feel so rushed for school and such. But on the bright side every day is a day closer to summer!!
- I took the ACT last weekend so that was another weight lifted off of my shoulders. It wasn’t as difficult as I thought, but that might just mean that I answered all the wrong answers xD
- I applied for the Experience Berkeley Program a few weeks ago, so I’ll be waiting for a reply in late May! *fingers crossed I got accepted* 😅
- I’m still looking for a possible summer job — I tried looking for one at my local library but right now they don’t have any applications available *sigh* But once there is one, I will definitely be applying!!
Random Quote of the Day: “There is nothing so absurd but some philosopher has said it.” – Cicero
Hello sunshines! ☀ It’s a little past the middle of the month, but that’s besides the point. Here is my mid-month recap! (:
- I have officially started Driver’s Ed! I plan to take my permit sometime within the next few months, but that’ll be updated later on.
- I joined my local library’s Teen Advisory Board! I recently attended the Paint Palooza that they hosted, and it was loads of fun! Do you have a Teen Advisory Board at your library?
- I am applying to the NSLC Leadership Conference for Psychology and Neuroscience taking place this summer! I already started my application — all I need to do is apply for FA, ask for letters of recommendations, etc. Wish me luck! ✨
- YALLWest is going to/has dropped their author list for this 2017! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YALLWEST 2017!! Are you going???
- Ed Sheeran’s album is being released very, VERY soon!! (March 3rd) ☺
- I am currently reading GIRL IN PIECES by Kathleen Glasgow!
- I haven’t finished one book this month, but I’m not too upset just because this month has been very busy.
- This upcoming month I’ll be posting my three-month collective book haul, so stay tuned!
And that is this month’s BWWU! A lot going on in the beginning of the year — makes me semi-excited for what the rest of the year has in store. Have an amazing rest of February!! ❤
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: