Random Quote of the Day: “When it is not necessary to make a decision, it is necessary not to make a decision.” – Lord Falkland
Hello sunshines! 🔆 It breaks my heart to realize that it is almost August. August = school = horror. But as the title of this posts says, tomorrow is my Blogiversary, so that makes this upcoming month a little better!! ✨
ANYA’S GHOST BY VERA BROSGOL
MY RATING: 3.5 out of 5 stars
It is no surprise that I only read one novel this month that isn’t even an ACTUAL novel, but a graphic novel. I thought this was going to take me out of my slump, but it looks like I have to read a different novel to do that. I do have a review planned for this one later on in the week so stay tuned for that! I started reading 21 Proms, which is consisted of short stories by multiple authors, so we’ll see if that novel does the trick.
Random Quote of the Day: “When you’re through changing, you’re through.” – Bruce Barton
Hello sunshines! 🔆 So, funny story: I was (finally) planning out future posts and I start typing away, getting in the groove and all. It isn’t until I preblog 5 different posts that I notice that it’s NO LONGER JUNE. This is how you know summer break has really messed with my brain. 😅
- Unlike last month, I am trying to be more active this month hence I am actually writing a blog post. I got a random urge to blog today, and it actually feels pretty good.
- MY ETSY SHOP HAS LAUNCHED!! If you haven’t seen my spam on Twitter or Instagram lately, A SKETCH OF JESS is now LIVE and ready for you! I’ve gotten several forms of support from family and friends already and it is JUST the beginning! Check out my shop HERE and possibly give it a LIKE? 🎉
- Later on this week I get to visit UC Berkeley for two days for the Experience Berkeley Program!! I am super excited to get a kick-start for my senior year — wish me luck! (:
- I am taking senior pictures the beginning of next week and I am somewhat excited/anxious? 📷 If anyone has any ideas to involve my blog/reading/the arts into my pictures, feel free to suggest!
- I just realized I NEVER posted about the Everything, Everything Giveaway that I won in June!! I was super surprised to hear that I won and I was very excited to have won these goodies! Thank you, Forever Young Adult! 💗 I ended up winning a $25 Gift Card, the Everything, Everything Movie Edition Novel, an EE Tank Top, &an EE backpack!
- I am planning on starting a bullet journal! If anyone would like to see a flip-through of my bullet journal, comment down below and I would be happy to do so!