Random Quote of the Day: “A doctor saves lives — It’s up to people to create lives that are worth saving.” – Philip Gold
Hello sunshines! 🔆 Where shall I start with this post? Decisions, decisions…
- I am officially on summer break!! 🏖 I’ve already done some extravagant things this summer as I am STARTING AN ETSY SHOP for my paintings!! Nothing is finalized yet, but when I am settled you guys will be the first to know!!
- With that being said, that’s been the main reason why I haven’t been blogging as much. Lately I haven’t had much will power to blog, but I’m hoping by next week I’ll be back on my stuff.
- I surpassed 500 WP followers!! 🎉🎉 I don’t know how this was possible as I was a ghost for almost a month, but I am still majorly appreciative and if I haven’t said hello to you yet, HELLO!! ❤
- I am now the Vice President of Around the World club (at school) and Treasurer of Helping Hands club (also at school)!
Random Quote of the Day: “The minute one utters a certainty, the opposite comes to mind.” – May Sarton
Hello sunshines! ☀ I am so excited for this month to be over with — it has by far been the most stressful since the beginning of 2017, and if that doesn’t say something, then…oh well, lol. 😅 Anyways, the good thing about BWWUs is that I can refresh and kind of take a breather, so here’s what’s been going on:
- Like mentioned, school has been a big hassle this past month. So many things are starting to pile up (not because I procrastinated entirely, but because for some reason all major due dates are around each other??!), and alongside that I’ve been trying to do some other research in regards to this upcoming summer and *sigh*
- Speaking of summer, remember when last month I said I was applying to NSLC? Yeah, that didn’t happen. However, I have been looking for other summer programs, so that should be fun…
- Ed Sheeran DROPPED HIS ALBUM AND IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! 🎶 I made the courageous mistake of listening to it while in class, and let’s just say I got some weird stares.
- After this week, I am officially on Spring Break! I don’t have anything planned so far, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting some reading done while working on some homework…Yay! 🎉
- I gave up social media for Lent, so if you notice that I’m not active on the Twitter or Instagram, it’s because of that! (:
Random Quote of the Day: “There is nothing so absurd but some philosopher has said it.” – Cicero
Hello sunshines! ☀ It’s a little past the middle of the month, but that’s besides the point. Here is my mid-month recap! (:
- I have officially started Driver’s Ed! I plan to take my permit sometime within the next few months, but that’ll be updated later on.
- I joined my local library’s Teen Advisory Board! I recently attended the Paint Palooza that they hosted, and it was loads of fun! Do you have a Teen Advisory Board at your library?
- I am applying to the NSLC Leadership Conference for Psychology and Neuroscience taking place this summer! I already started my application — all I need to do is apply for FA, ask for letters of recommendations, etc. Wish me luck! ✨
- YALLWest is going to/has dropped their author list for this 2017! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YALLWEST 2017!! Are you going???
- Ed Sheeran’s album is being released very, VERY soon!! (March 3rd) ☺
- I am currently reading GIRL IN PIECES by Kathleen Glasgow!
- I haven’t finished one book this month, but I’m not too upset just because this month has been very busy.
- This upcoming month I’ll be posting my three-month collective book haul, so stay tuned!
And that is this month’s BWWU! A lot going on in the beginning of the year — makes me semi-excited for what the rest of the year has in store. Have an amazing rest of February!! ❤
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: