Random Quote of the Day: “A doctor saves lives — It’s up to people to create lives that are worth saving.” – Philip Gold
Hello sunshines! 🔆 Where shall I start with this post? Decisions, decisions…
- I am officially on summer break!! 🏖 I’ve already done some extravagant things this summer as I am STARTING AN ETSY SHOP for my paintings!! Nothing is finalized yet, but when I am settled you guys will be the first to know!!
- With that being said, that’s been the main reason why I haven’t been blogging as much. Lately I haven’t had much will power to blog, but I’m hoping by next week I’ll be back on my stuff.
- I surpassed 500 WP followers!! 🎉🎉 I don’t know how this was possible as I was a ghost for almost a month, but I am still majorly appreciative and if I haven’t said hello to you yet, HELLO!! ❤
- I am now the Vice President of Around the World club (at school) and Treasurer of Helping Hands club (also at school)!
Random Quote of the Day: “The minute one utters a certainty, the opposite comes to mind.” – May Sarton
Hello sunshines! ☀ I am so excited for this month to be over with — it has by far been the most stressful since the beginning of 2017, and if that doesn’t say something, then…oh well, lol. 😅 Anyways, the good thing about BWWUs is that I can refresh and kind of take a breather, so here’s what’s been going on:
- Like mentioned, school has been a big hassle this past month. So many things are starting to pile up (not because I procrastinated entirely, but because for some reason all major due dates are around each other??!), and alongside that I’ve been trying to do some other research in regards to this upcoming summer and *sigh*
- Speaking of summer, remember when last month I said I was applying to NSLC? Yeah, that didn’t happen. However, I have been looking for other summer programs, so that should be fun…
- Ed Sheeran DROPPED HIS ALBUM AND IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! 🎶 I made the courageous mistake of listening to it while in class, and let’s just say I got some weird stares.
- After this week, I am officially on Spring Break! I don’t have anything planned so far, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting some reading done while working on some homework…Yay! 🎉
- I gave up social media for Lent, so if you notice that I’m not active on the Twitter or Instagram, it’s because of that! (: