Random Quote of the Day: “Set all things in their own peculiar place, and know that order is the greatest grace.” – John Dryden
Hello sunshines! 🔆
This month has passed by so fast and I am ready yet not ready for the rest of this year to proceed. Let’s see what I’ve done so far this month…
- MY ETSY SHOP HAS LAUNCHED!! If you haven’t seen my spam on Twitter or Instagram lately, A SKETCH OF JESS is now LIVE and ready for you! I’ve gotten several forms of support from family and friends already and it is JUST the beginning! Check out my shop HERE and possibly give it a LIKE? 🎉
- I started a Bullet Journal!! Here are some small photos of it but if you’d like to see a flip through so far let me know in the comments!
- I took senior pictures! Just because I am a nerd, I made sure to bring three of my favorite books with me as props, along with one of my paintings! (:
- I won two books from my local library for the Summer Reading Challenge! I got to choose two books of choice up to $20 on Amazon and I chose HISTORY IS ALL YOU LEFT ME by Adam Silvera and THE MEMORY BOOK by Lara Avery.
- I GOT TO SEE ED SHEERAN IN CONCERT!! Even though I cried three times and ALMOST lost my voice, the concert was amazing and is definitely a day that I will never forget.
- August 1st was my TWO YEAR BLOGIVERSARY! If you missed that post, feel free to check it out HERE!! There is also a GIVEAWAY that you can enter to win a $10 USD Amazon Gift Card!
- I finally read a book this month! Now, I guess it doesn’t really count because it was a graphic novel but I completed ANYA’S GHOST by Vera Brosgol! I even wrote a BOOK REVIEW on it!!
- I am currently reading THIS STAR WON’T GO OUT by Esther Earl, her parents, and John Green due to this month being ESTHER MONTH!! 🎉
- I need to read Sense & Sensibility and Persuasion by Jane Austen since that is my EE topic for school /: Are there any good audiobooks that you can recommend??
- Happy Blogiversary To Me! + GIVEAWAY | Two Years and Counting
- What?? A Book Review?! | Anya’s Ghost by Vera Brosgol
- Friday Finds [Aug. 4th]
- Captivating Covers [#31]
- Top Ten Tuesday Past Editions [#42]
- Which Cover Wednesday [#33]
- Guide to Juggling School & Your Blog | Chat with JBelkBooks
- OMG This Song Book Tag!
And that sums up my August so far! From here on out I expect the stress levels to rise, but what is there to expect when school arrives (I didn’t intend for that sentence to rhyme but oh well)? When you do start school? If you aren’t in school anymore, how’s life treating you so far? Chat with me in the comments! (:
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: