Random Quote of the Day: “When it is not necessary to make a decision, it is necessary not to make a decision.” – Lord Falkland
Hello sunshines! 🔆 It breaks my heart to realize that it is almost August. August = school = horror. But as the title of this posts says, tomorrow is my Blogiversary, so that makes this upcoming month a little better!! ✨
ANYA’S GHOST BY VERA BROSGOL
MY RATING: 3.5 out of 5 stars
It is no surprise that I only read one novel this month that isn’t even an ACTUAL novel, but a graphic novel. I thought this was going to take me out of my slump, but it looks like I have to read a different novel to do that. I do have a review planned for this one later on in the week so stay tuned for that! I started reading 21 Proms, which is consisted of short stories by multiple authors, so we’ll see if that novel does the trick.
I did actually paint this month, so that was awesome. I even started a Bullet Journal, so if any of you guys would be interested in a flip through or something of that sorts, definitely comment below so I can plan a post! (:
You can find 2 out of the 3 paintings featured here on my ETSY SHOP!!! They are currently for sale and shipping is ONLY around $4!!
TOP POSTS OF JULY
Top Two With Most Views:
Top Two With Most Comments:
Top Two With Most Likes:
SO LET’S WRAP IT UP!
- TOMORROW IS SEE ED SHEERAN IN CONCERT!! The SAME day as my Two Year Blogiversary!! I still don’t know what kind of giveaway I should host, so if you have any
suggestions definitely let me know. For spam of the Ed concert, feel free to follow me on IG, Snapchat, and/or Twitter!! (links below) (the pic with the countdown was captured days before now btw — I am preblogging, lol)
- I completed my first Workshop for the Experience Berkeley Program and I have to say, it was an awesome experience. I met such amazing people and I can’t wait to see them again with the upcoming meetings. I was surrounded by so many intelligent students of color and I have never felt so welcomed in an environment!
- I have to sign up for the SAT again for the upcoming school year /:
- Speaking of school, my first day of school is the 16th of August and I am not excited AT all.
- I took senior pictures last Friday and it was okay. I plan on taking pictures outside of school as well, so I’m excited for those.
- A job opportunity opened up at my local library so I am currently applying to that. The application is open competitive, so I have my fingers crossed that I am at least considered…
- I visited LA this past month with my siblings and I got to go to the LAST BOOKSTORE. It was so huge and lovely…definitely recommend if you come to Cali that you check it out!
Stay tuned for my blogiversary post tomorrow!! Again, let me know what kind of giveaway you guys would be interested in in the comments!! I don’t really know what I have planned for tomorrow, but I guess we’ll just have to see xD
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: