Random Quote of the Day: “Virtue is choked with foul ambition.” – William Shakespeare
Hello sunshines! 🔆 I’ve been nominated for the MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD by Jacquie @ Rattle the Stars so THANK YOU!! I’ve been nominated before but there are new questions every time so I thought “why not??”! (: Let’s get to it!
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
THREE FACTS ABOUT JBELKBOOKS
- I am a vegetarian and proud!! I went raw vegan for like…three days, and then last year I was pescatarian for about 2-3 months. Starting this 2017 I’ve been FULLY vegetarian!! 🍍🍉🍓🥗
- I love the newest Paramore album, AFTER LAUGHTER. If you haven’t heard it yet, what are you doing with your life???
- I don’t know how to ride a bike. Yeah, I know, that’s sad.
MY ANSWERS TO JACQUIE’S QUESTIONS
What is your favourite book cover? Why is it your favourite?
Hmmm..this is a difficult question, but the first cover that came into mind was the entire FIREBIRD series by Claudia Gray — those things are a beauty and I will never get over them.
If you could have two book characters (from different books) fall in love, who would you choose? Why?
Let me think, let me think…Even though I ship Natasha and Daniel COMPLETELY from THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR, I think Daniel and Libby from HOLDING UP THE UNIVERSE would be an interesting couple. Again, I will always love Dasha, but I feel like Daniel and Libby would have a meaningful connection.
Are books over 500 pages a turn off? Why or why not?
Definitely. It doesn’t stop me from picking them up off the shelves in a book store, but I do have to read the premise and a few pages inside of the novel before I decide to purchase it. I’m more a small-medium sized novel type of gal just because I feel like I read faster with those xD
If you could pick one author to write a YA book based on your life who would you pick? Why?
Either John Green or Amy Zhang. I think John Green would add this comical twist while Amy Zhang would have more captivating, almost lyrical content. But either way, both would be amazing!
What mythical creature should authors stop writing about? Why?
I actually have no opinion in regards to this one just because I don’t read much about mythical creatures!
And that is the end of the Mystery Blogger Award! Here are my nominees:
- Yasmin @ read books and drink coffee
- @ Dirty Books Obsessions
- Annie @ Dreaming of Cats
- @ Pastel Bottle Rockets
- Riana @ Fictional Worlds and Me
- Lia @ Lost in A Story
- Lauren @ Literary Wisdom
Of course this post is not mandatory, but if you feel like taking upon this Award, here are YOUR questions:
[1.] What color best fits your mood right at this moment?
[2.] When was the last time you treated yourself? What did you do?
[3.] What is your dream vacation spot?
[4.] If you could take upon any profession/occupation/job, what would it be?
[5.] If you had a twin, would you want your twin to be the same or opposite sex? Why? (If you do have a twin, what’s your favorite food??)
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: