Random Quote of the Day: “The world only goes round by misunderstanding.” – Charles Baudelaire
Hello sunshines! 🔆 I am back with another Uppercase Box Unboxing + Review!! If don’t remember, this post will be separated into three consecutive months as I post these every three months! So, it’s like a collective unboxing! (:
From Uppercase, every month you’ll get an amazing young adult book that you’ll absolutely love! Every book you get from Uppercase is a brand new, hardcover book that’s signed by the author or comes with a signed bookplate from the author. Every Uppercase book is always published within the last month.
There are two current options that you can subscribe to:
- Book Exclusive Plan – $17/month [Brand new hardcover, YA book, signed book or bookplate, reading experience with exclusive content, & a personal hand-written note to you]
- Expert Plan – $23/month [everything listed from the Book Exclusive Plan, except you also get 1-2 high-quality bookish items]
- BY YOUR SIDE by Kasie West – SIGNED
- Valentine Card from EpicReads
- I ❤ YA Laptop Stickers from EpicReads
- Pride & Peppermint Tea from NovelTeaTins
- Sherlock Holmes 221B Key Necklace
FEBRUARY UPPERCASE BOX RATING: 4/5 STARS
- HUNTED by Meagan Spooner – SIGNED
- HUNTED Bookmark
- Jane Austen Socks by SockSmith
- Gold Foil Book Stack Art Print by Bella Adele Co.
- Book Hoarder Sticker by Alexis Lampley of Nerdy Post
MARCH UPPERCASE BOX RATING: 5/5 STARS
- DEFY THE STARS by Claudia Gray – SIGNED
- DEFY THE STARS Magnet
- Hogwarts Notebook
- J.R.R. Tolkien Quote Woodmark from Ink & Wonder – UPPERCASE EXC.
APRIL UPPERCASE BOX RATING: 3.85/5 STARS
Out of all three, my favorite box is of course from March! I love when they add things such as socks as they are very versatile and will usually fit everyone and their tastes. The only reason I rated the April box so low is because as you all know, I am not a fan of HP. Honestly I am pretty overwhelmed as I keep receiving HP related items in my Uppercase Boxes, but I understand that a lot of people enjoy HP.
I’m not really sure which novel I am more excited for — not because I’m overly excited for all of them, but because I really don’t know if I’ll enjoy any of them 😅😥 I know Gray’s DTS has pretty good ratings right now, so I’m anticipating that one to be good. If any of you guys have read either one, definitely let me know what you thought! Also, comment down below YOUR favorite box from these past three months!!
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: