Random Quote of the Day: “The deeper sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain.” – Kahlil Gibran
Hello sunshines! ☀ This month has been nothing but hectic and I am super glad I’m getting the chance to do a small recap for you guys, but also for myself!
- Lent is almost over and therefore I will be back on Twitter and Instagram starting sometime next week!! I’ve missed interacting with you on there, so I’m excited to get back to it!
- There is so much to be done in such little time and I feel so rushed for school and such. But on the bright side every day is a day closer to summer!!
- I took the ACT last weekend so that was another weight lifted off of my shoulders. It wasn’t as difficult as I thought, but that might just mean that I answered all the wrong answers xD
- I applied for the Experience Berkeley Program a few weeks ago, so I’ll be waiting for a reply in late May! *fingers crossed I got accepted* 😅
- I’m still looking for a possible summer job — I tried looking for one at my local library but right now they don’t have any applications available *sigh* But once there is one, I will definitely be applying!!
- I haven’t been doing much reading unless it’s for school (which kind of sucks). I have yet to pick up this month’s DBOTM, so that’s unfortunate. I’m trying not to be so hard on myself just because I know I’m going to read a ton during the summer, so that’ll be the time I catch up on my reading (hopefully).
- Speaking of school, I am currently reading GRAPES OF WRATH by John Steinbeck and PRIDE AND PREJUDICE by Jane Austen (both are for school purposes).
- DST Really Messed Me Up…| March Wrap-Up
- Top Ten Tuesday [#39]
- Which Cover Wednesday [#28]
- Friday Finds [Apr. 7th]
- Captivating Covers [#28]
- The Bucket List Tag!
- Which Cover Wednesday [#29]
So that has been my April so far! Hectic as always but I’m just waiting for summer!! 🌻 How has your fourth month of the year been?? Have you been reading much? Chat with me in the comments!! (:
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: