Random Quote of the Day: “The deeper sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain.” – Kahlil Gibran
Hello sunshines! ☀ This month has been nothing but hectic and I am super glad I’m getting the chance to do a small recap for you guys, but also for myself!
- Lent is almost over and therefore I will be back on Twitter and Instagram starting sometime next week!! I’ve missed interacting with you on there, so I’m excited to get back to it!
- There is so much to be done in such little time and I feel so rushed for school and such. But on the bright side every day is a day closer to summer!!
- I took the ACT last weekend so that was another weight lifted off of my shoulders. It wasn’t as difficult as I thought, but that might just mean that I answered all the wrong answers xD
- I applied for the Experience Berkeley Program a few weeks ago, so I’ll be waiting for a reply in late May! *fingers crossed I got accepted* 😅
- I’m still looking for a possible summer job — I tried looking for one at my local library but right now they don’t have any applications available *sigh* But once there is one, I will definitely be applying!!