Random Quote of the Day: “Don’t let your sorrow come higher than your knees.”- Swedish Proverb
Hello sunshines! ☀ We are officially at the end March and I am already ready for April to be over with 😅 DST (Daylight Savings Time) really did mess up my sleeping patterns, but now that it is the beginning of April, I am better at waking up in the morning xD Last month was definitely an interesting one, so here’s what did and didn’t happen this March!
CANDIDE BY VOLTAIRE
MY RATING: 3 out of 5 stars
I am super sad and disappointed that I did not get the chance to get to my March DBOTM — I was really excited to be able to get to this month’s book, however I am going to really try and read my March AND April DBOTM this upcoming month!! I’ve been assigned so much reading for school that I haven’t had time to read my DBOTM’s ☹
Quick question: Would anyone actually consider purchasing any of my past artworks? My mom was asking why I don’t sell my artwork on Etsy and I never really considered it. But if a good amount of people say yes, then I might invest into that. So, definitely let me know! (:
TOP POSTS OF MARCH
Top Two With Most Views:
Top Two With Most Comments:
Top Two With Most Likes:
It has been a while since I’ve posted a review, so to get so many views on that post was amazing, so thank you!! ❤
SO LET’S WRAP IT UP!
- I painted a ton this month so that was awesome. I actually painted way more than what’s shown above but I didn’t get a chance to add them — don’t worry, they’ll be shown in my next Wrap-Up!
- I am currently signing up for the SAT that I will be taking in May. I am taking the ACT next weekend, so wish me luck!
- I GOT ED SHEERAN TICKETS for Sacramento, CA!!!!!!! I am so, so, so, so, super duper excited for this August 😍 If you are seeing Ed as well, let me know!
- This April I have a huge presentation coming up and let’s just say I am not the MOST excited, but I know it has to be done so…
- This month I’ll be studying like crazy for my IB tests and the ACT/SAT.
This month was definitely filled with a ton of ups and downs, but I know it won’t get any less stressful, lol. However, I am officially one month closer to the end of my Junior year, so that’s pretty cool to look forward to. I had a ton of new opportunities this month as well, but that is “to-be discussed” xD
I hope you all had a wonderful March, and if not, here’s to a BETTER April ✨❤
How was your March? Are you going to see Ed Sheeran, too? Any tips for my upcoming exams? Chat with me in the comments! (:
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: