Random Quote of the Day: “To be mature means to face, and not evade, every fresh crisis that comes.” – Fritz Kunkel
Hello sunshines! The first month of 2017 is almost over and I’d like to say I’ve been sticking to my goals for the most part xD Let’s see what’s new this month…
- I just attended the Bay Area Book BFFs: Author & Blogger Event yesterday and it was such a great experience! I was paired with Alexandra Sirowy and she was such a joy! I will be posting a Recap Event post, so stayed tuned for that! Here’s a group picture: (do you recognize any of your favorite authors?)
- My second semester of Junior year of high school started at the beginning of January, and right now, and have no idea what to expect.
- I’m speaking at a panel this Saturday with two other local authors this Saturday! I am nervous but excited at the same time xD
- Ed Sheeran dropped two songs from his newest album, Division, and I AM SO DARN STOKED AND CAN’T WAIT UNTIL MARCH 3rd!!!
- I am currently reading a few books right now: The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Adhieh, Art As Therapy by Alain de Botton and John Armstrong, and The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy.
- My first read of 2017 was A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness!
- My Boxing Day order from Book Outlet came a week or so ago, so expect a haul…sometime, lol.
- 2017 Goals & Challenges
- Which Cover Wednesday [#24]
- Friday Finds [Jan. 6th]
- Feature with Followers [#32]
- Top Ten Tuesday [#34]
- Which Classic Female Author Are You? | Bookish Survey
- Captivating Covers [#24]
And that is all for Monday’s post! I hope you all have an AMAZING Martin Luther King Day and you are spending your first month of 2017 with so much happiness!
Did you notice any authors (Traci Chee, Parker Peevyhouse, Nina Lacour, etc.) in the photo from the event? How are your 2017 goals going? Chat with me in the comments! 🙂
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: