Random Fact of the Day: Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the morning.
Hello sunshines! 🔆 It’s been…a while. Last week was so hectic with finals, school, and all, but I am back and stress-free for just about two weeks 😅. I hope everyone has been having an amazing holiday season ✨
- Like I said before, I am now on holiday break and it feels SO good. However, 2 weeks isn’t enough time to relax, but hey, I guess I’ll take it xD
- I’ve been trying to hunt down some cheap Hamilton tickets because they are coming to San Francisco, CA, but THEY ARE NOWHERE NEAR CHEAP and it makes me sad 😞.
- I am HOSTING A HUGE GIVEAWAY via Twitter! You can find it HERE, in which all you have to do is Follow & Retweet THIS post! GOODLUCK TO ALL! ❤ Ends December 31st! The giveaway is only open to residents of the United States, though! I’m so sorry to all my favorite Internationals; I promise one day I WILL host an INTL!! 😞
- I am so excited for Christmas because I have NO IDEA what books my parents are planning to purchase for me, and it’s the element of surprise that is SO exciting! 😀
- [BLOG RELATED] I am NOW accepting requests for YOU to be a Featured Follower in my Feature with Followers posts!! For more details, click HERE.
- 1 Month ‘Till A New Year! [GIVEAWAY!!!] | November Wrap-Up
- Ringing in the New Year Book Tag!
- Top Ten Tuesday [#33]
- Captivating Covers [#23]
And that’s a Wrap! I hope everyone has an amazing remainder of 2016, and stay tuned for my 2016 Recap & Goals & Challenges post! Don’t forget to test your luck & enter my giveaway! ❤
How was your 2016? What about your month? Are you excited for this holiday season? Chat with me in the comments! 💭
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: