Random Fact of the Day: Over 50% of lottery players go back to work after winning the jackpot.
Hello sunshines! 🔆 It’s been a while since I’ve been nominated for a NEW award, so thank you to VIVIAN @ VIVIANPARKINDEROSA for thinking of me! Make sure you guys go check out her blog (:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
ABOUT THE AWARD:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. The award was created by Okoto Enigma.
THREE THINGS ABOUT JBELKBOOKS
[1.] I really, really enjoy macaroni & cheese. It may not be my FAVORITE food, but it’s definitely top 5!!
[2.] My most-read reading genre is Contemporary!
[3.] I am completely failing my Goodreads Reading Challenge for 2016 *sigh*
MY A’S TO THE Q’S
[1.] What is your favorite place to visit?
Umm..besides my grandparents’ house, I really love visiting San Francisco! The weather is always great and there’s so much to do! 🌇
[2.] Where do you like to read/write?
I enjoy reading in my cozy bed, but sometimes I find it soothing to read outside depending on the weather. As for writing (although I don’t write a ton), I typically am at my desk.
[3.] What’s your favorite book?
Well, I have a couple and I feel like I express this a lot. But, my top two would be Looking For Alaska by John Green and All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.
[4.] Cats or dogs?
Dogs most definitely!! 🐶
[5.] What makes a better fort? Pillows or blankets?
Hard question! I would say blankets just because I think they are easier to assemble for a fort! But I use both for the ultimate fort!
- What’s the last book that you did not enjoy?
- If you could pick one season (fall, summer, spring, etc.) to live in forever, which would it be?
- What is your “go-to” movie/show that makes you happy/laugh?
- How is your 2016 going? (feel free to rant!)
- (the supposed-to-be weird question) What was the first thought you had when you woke up this morning?
Of course it is not mandatory that you complete and post this award, but if you do decide to taken upon the fun, definitely pingback to this post so I can read your post!! If you weren’t tagged and you would love to answer those questions, just let me know & you’ll be considered tagged! Have fun…
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: