Random Fact of the Day: Your heart rate can rise as much as 30% during a yawn.
Hello sunshines! It is already the middle-ish of October — where did 2016 go??? I honestly can’t even remember the beginning of October because time went by so fast, but I guess that this post is a good thing then 😅
- I am FINALLY 16 so I can get a job!! I don’t know if I want to try and get a job while I’m in school, but I have been looking at job apps.
- I’ve been watching the 2016 Presidential Debates and…I don’t know what to say…😶
- I am finally at the point where I have to double shelf my books on my bookshelf (is this bad or good??)! However, I did just go to IKEA to buy the shelves that are attached to walls, so that’ll be fun, lol. [btw, IKEA is amazing]
- I posted a REALLY long July, August, and September Collective Book Haul (it’s my second biggest haul of the year!!) 📖
- I posted my first book review in a LOONNGGG time, so feel free to check it out!
- [BLOG RELATED] I reached over 350 Blog Followers recently 🎊 — HELLO TO MY NEW FOLLOWERS!!! ❤
- [BLOG RELATED] I am NOW accepting requests for YOU to be a Featured Follower in my Feature with Followers posts!! For more details, click HERE.
- #SFATW | My Bay Area, CA Loves
- Realistic and Cry-Worthy? | Gracie’s Song by Michelle Schlicher
- July, August, + September Book Haul!
- Top Ten Tuesday [#31]
And that is the end to this October BWWU! Not much has happened this month, and I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing…? Are you guys dressing up for Halloween?? 👻🎃 I need some inspiration for my own costume if I do decide to dress-up this year! I hope everyone’s month is going semi-good or even better, AMAZING, and if not, we still have the rest of October to turn it around 😉
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: