Random Fact of the Day: Blue eyes are the most sensitive to light.
Hello sunshines! Today I am here to post the Book Blogger Test! This is yet another tag that I wasn’t necessarily…tagged for but hey, it’s a free country! With that being said, if by the end of this tag you are interested in posting it yourself, feel free to consider yourself tagged! 🙂
What are your top three book pet hates?
- Cover change in the middle of a series (like what, why????!)
- People who are careless with books: don’t get me wrong, everyone has their own preferences with their books and I completely understand, but when it comes to MY books I’m like…*rips eyes out when borrowed book comes back ruined*
- Being interrupted when reading: I’M READING LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!
Describe your perfect reading spot
Some place really comfy — it doesn’t even have to be inside, it just has to be a place where I can get comfortable.
Tell us three book confessions
- I have not read the Harry Potter series and I have not seen the films.
- I don’t go to libraries because I don’t trust myself — I will end up keeping the book and not returning it…especially if it’s one that I came to love…
- I often judge a book by its cover — someone take me away to book jail.
When was the last time you cried during a book?
Okay, so I just finished reading Me Before You and I TEARED, however the last time I legit cried was when reading All the Bright Places sometime in May/June 😥
How many books are on your bedside table?
Let me count real quick…6! Most of them are review copies because I am SO behind on those, so they are kind of like a reminder to myself.
What is your favourite snack to eat while you’re reading?
I don’t really eat and read, but when I do it’s usually something like goldfish. I’ll drink something while reading but eating is another story…is that weird?
Name three books you would recommend to everyone
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf on your bookcase
Write how much books mean to you in just three words
A Beautiful Paradise (that is still an extreme understatement but that’s all I can think of right now) ❤ ❤ ❤
What is your biggest reading secret?
Ummm…well it won’t be a secret after I say it but……..I used to read the last page of a book when I was in the middle of reading it. I don’t know why, but I did..lol.
And that is the end to the Book Bloggers Test! Don’t forget to chat with me down below in the comments. What are you biggest pet peeves when it comes to things bookish? See any of your favorite books on my shelves? 🙂
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: