Random Fact of the Day: Crayola is a French word that means ‘oily chalk’.
Hello sunshines! The last time I posted a discussion seems like a while away, so I decided to type this one up: My (sort of) Collection of Signed Books!! I mentioned that I would probably post something like this in one of my TTT’s, so why not now!? As always please feel free to join in on the discussion at the very end of this post! 🙂
So, let’s get this out of the way. Everyone likes to meet their favorite authors, talk to them, & get their novel’s signed & maybe even personalized — that novel you put your sweat & tears (maybe not sweat, but tears? Definitely.) in…the one that you got a little dirty because you took it EVERYwhere…YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET IT SIGNED!!! Yeah, we all know the feeling.
I happen to have a collection of some sorts — some personalized, some not. Some written directly in the novel, some with just bookplates. Either way, they were signed by the author, and I thought I’d share those with you all! Before I do so, I did want to express that I am in no way trying to flaunt or make anyone feel less of a reader because of my collection. I am aware that some people don’t have the opportunity to receive signed novels or to visit author-related events. With that being said, I truly hope that any reader out there will get to meet their favorite author one day!
*NOTE: Whenever I post this, I will automatically have more signed books by that time. So..please forgive me for this post isn’t exactly updated to today’s date, lol.
Okay, so somehow I forgot (?) to take a picture of the second individual stack that you see in the back of the bottom left photo! But do not fret, I am going to include a list down below! 🙂
ALL (or most) OF JBELKBOOKS’ SIGNED NOVELS:
- Taken by Erin Bowman
- Hold Still by Nina Lacour
- Every You, Every Me by David Levithan
- Every day by David Levithan
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan & John Green (ONLY signed by Levithan, (un)fortunately)
- Scarlett Epstein Hates it Here by Anna Breslaw
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
- Ivory and Bone by Julie Esbaugh
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
- Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
- Starflight by Melissa Landers
- First & Then by Emma Mills
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes
- The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Some of these novels were sent signed, some were given to me signed via giveaways, & others I actually met the author! The day I get John Green to sign ANYTHING my whole life will be made, so…anyone know where to find John Green??? Just kidding (sort of), but overall I am really grateful for what I do have signed! 😀
Do you have any signed books that you treasure with your heart?? Have you been to a book launch? How about a book signing? Everyone’s opinions and thoughts are welcome down in the comments below!!
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: