Random Fact of the Day: A rainbow can only be seen in the morning or late afternoon.
Hello sunshines! I know it’s no where near the middle of the month anymore, but I mean…an update doesn’t hurt, right? This month has been filled with excitement, confusion, stress…All because of the events happening in August! So without further ado, let’s get into the post! 🙂
- I’m looking for a job! While I am not 16 yet, my birthday happens to be in two months. So, I NEED A JOB. I’m currently looking into Barnes & Nobles & Michael’s Arts & Crafts store, but I definitely need more options than that.
- I am just over 400 followers on Twitter! I asked if you guys could get me over 400 by my blogiversary in August, and YOU DID!! So thank you to all that listen to me ramble and vent on Twitter xD Don’t follow me on Twitter yet? You can HERE!
- I went on a college trip to UC Davis! It was blazing hot during the trip, but I think it was mostly worth it!
- I have a little less than a month left of summer break 😦 This summer break has been quite eventful for the most part, but I don’t want it to end JUST yet…
- I am planning on going on a semi-hiatus this upcoming August. School starts in August & now that I am a Junior officially in the IB program, I need to really focus these first few months. If you are interested in guest-posting on my blog, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS QUICK FORM!
- I think I won about 2-3 giveaways this month — I am truly amazed ❤
- Speaking of giveaways, I am planning to host my FIRST giveaway this August, so make sure you guys look out for that!!
- My book-buying ban as of last month hasn’t been going too well…I’ve been doing #booksfortrade on Twitter & buying novels here and there. BUT, I have been getting FREE books from the #SaveTheCulture book exchange…So hey, I think I’m doing okay 🙂
- I received Uppercase Box & the Ever After Box (in exchange for an honest review) this month so stay tuned for those unboxings & reviews.
- I’m in need of blogging planner/agenda/journal!! So if any of you guys have any suggestions besides a bullet journal, PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!
- I posted TWO reviews this month — Haunted By Your Ex(es) | The Boyfriend Backtrack by Dawn Lanuza & A Shrinking Human?!? | Just A Few Inches by Tara St. Pierre.
- [BLOG RELATED] I am NOW accepting requests for YOU to be a Featured Follower in my Feature with Followers posts!! For more details, click HERE.
- [BLOG RELATED] I changed up my blog theme a little! I thought I needed more of a “theme” so here are some examples of what I changed:
- Another Month Has Come To An End… | June Wrap-Up!
- Subscription Box: Uppercase Box | #8
- 2016 Reading & Blogging Challenges | Update #3
- A Shrinking Human?!? | Just A Few Inches by Tara St. Pierre
- Captivating Covers [#20]
- Haunted By Your Ex(es) | The Boyfriend Backtrack by Dawn Lanuza
- Friday Finds [July.8th]
- The Book Love Tag!
- The Goodreads Book Tag!
- Top Ten Tuesday [#26]
- Which Cover Wednesday [#19]
- Friday Finds [July.15th]
- Feature with Followers [#26]
- The Liebster Award! | Round Three
- SFATW Part 2! | Chat with JBelkBooks
And that is it to this month’s Bi-Weekly Wrap-Up! How’s your July been? Any highlights of the month? Interested in guest posting on this blog? Do you have a system to help you keep track of blog-related things? Let me know in the comments! 🙂
DON’T FORGET TO LIKE THIS POST FOR 1 FACT ABOUT ME!!! AND MAKE SURE YOU ASK THOSE QUESTIONS FOR MY 1 YR. BLOGIVERSARY Q&A!!
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: