Random Fact of the Day: There is one slot machine in Las Vegas for every eight inhabitants.
Hello and welcome to my May Bi-Weekly Wrap-Up! Okay, so before I get into the actual Wrap-up, I have to confess that I am a VERY indecisive person. And when I say VERY, I mean… VERYYYY. Why do I say this?? Well, I mentioned in an earlier post that I would start posting some type of Monthly Reads post, however let’s completely scratch that idea because I decided against it, lol. Sorry!! BUT, I will still not be posting my TBRs, and instead I’ll just stick to my BWWUs.
Anyways, you all know the drill (or should by now). But if you don’t, here’s what my Bi-Weekly Wrap-Ups are for: These are my two week updates! In these updates you should be expecting to see what I am currently reading, my progress during those two weeks, overall life updates, etc. If you wish to just check out my whole month wrap-ups, click here to view them!
Let’s get on with the post:
- School, school, school. I have SEVEN days of my Sophomore year of high school and I honestly cannot wait for it to end. This year has been hell and back and I just want it to be summer so I can read, paint, and do everything else that I ACTUALLY want to do!
- Continuing from school, finals week is coming up shortly, so wish me luck!!
- Speaking of summer, I’m planning to go on two college-related field trips during that time and I’m really excited!
- YALLWest was soooooo good to me this year and I’ve been having serious withdrawals 😦 However, stay tuned for my Part Two YALLWest Experience post! If you missed Part One, here it is!
- I am about 30 followers away from 300 on Twitter!! Don’t follow me on Twitter yet? Feel free to here 🙂
- I WON MY FIRST BOOKISH GIVEAWAY VIA TWITTER!!!! I was literally jumping up and down when I saw the notification on my phone — it was the best thing ever this week! ❤
- I have yet to post my YALLWest Haul, but I will soon!
- More reviews should be arising this month, but we shall wait and see.
- I literally haven’t read one book this month, and again I think that’s because of my nostalgia involving my experience at YALLWest…
- Speaking of reading, I am in the middle-ish of a review copy from Tara St. Pierre, Just a Few Inches, and I have to say it is pretty good so far.
- I posted one book review this month and that one being about My True Love Gave to Me written by multiple authors. Check it out!
- [BLOG RELATED] I am NOW accepting requests for YOU to be a Featured Follower in my Feature with Followers posts!! For more details, click HERE.
- Already 5 months into 2016??? | April Wrap-Up!
- Top Ten Tuesday [#22]
- Diversity, Humour, Craziness | My True Love Gave To Me…
- The Pixar Tag!
- The Candy Book Tag!
- Top Ten Tuesday [#23]
- Which Cover Wednesday [#16]
- Subscription Box: Uppercase Box | #6
- Sneak-Peek to YALLWest | Chat with JBelkBooks
- Feature with Followers [#21]
- Subscription Box: Okashi Connection | #6
- The Reader Problems! | Tag
- Friday Finds [May.20th]
That is all for my May Bi-Weekly Wrap-Up! Have you read any awesome books this month? Do I follow YOU on Twitter yet? How’s life going for you? Chat with me in the comments!
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: