Random Fact of the Day: The 50 tallest mountains on Earth are all located in Asia.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week I will post a new Top Ten List (may not necessarily be 10). This list includes a variety of topics such as ‘my top ten favorite authors’ or ‘my top ten books of the month’. The topics will change, so make sure you stay tuned for each week!
This week’s topic isss…
- Eleanor from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: I’ve been talking about this novel constantly since I’ve read it and I have no shame.
- Park from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: Come on, I can’t leave out Park — he is basically bae material 😉
- Liz from Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang: This book kind of left off on a cliff-hanger, and Liz could tell me what happens!!
- Violet from All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven: Every time I think of this novel I want to weep until I fall asleep…I won’t spoil anything, just know that I love this novel and the characters!
- Miles from Looking for Alaska by John Green: I have to revisit my favorite book’s main character ❤
- George from George by Alex Gino: This novel was beautiful and I think it would be awesome if there was sequel that continued George’s journey.
Aw man, so close to 10!! I know I kind of cheated with the characters, but it’s okay because I can’t just read one part of the book and not the other! A lot of the characters I listed are from recent reads, but they were such great characters (and books) that I could see myself picking these novels back up in the future.
Have you read any of these novels? What do you think of these characters? Did you post your own TTT today?
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: