Random Fact of the Day: Since octopi have no bones, their bodies are incredibly flexible.
Hello friends! Today I am here to post the Burn, Rewrite, Reread Book Tag Part TWO!! I was tagged by Mariana @ Book is Glee, so thank you Mariana — you are awesome! I already attempted this tag, but I thought why not because it was such fun! Now onto the tag:
- Randomly choose 3 books (Tip: Use the “Sort > Random” option on your Goodreads’ Read shelf.).
- For each group, decide which book to burn, which one to rewrite, and which to reread (a lot like Kiss, Marry, Kill).
- Repeat until you completed three rounds (or six).”
- BURN: The Dinner by Herman Koch — I DNFed this novel for a reason!
- REWRITE: Have a Nice Day by Julie Halpern — I would definitely change the ending of this novel, just a little bit!
- REREAD: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green — I will forever love John Green even when I know a lot of people don’t. TFOIS was a beautiful novel and I can never get enough of Green’s writing.
- BURN: Distant Shores by Kristin Hannah — man, Goodreads made this easy on me! I, again, DNFed this one a long time ago; it bored me and I couldn’t relate to the main character.
- REWRITE: Boy Proof by Cecil Castellucci — I remember loving this novel because of it’s diversity, but I think I would probably change the length of this one just because it’s only about 200 pages and I would’ve loved to read more.
- REREAD: Stolen by Lucy Christopher — I loooooove this novel! In fact, it made my Top 5 Favorites of 2015, so yes, rereading it is a choice I will definitely be making in the future.
- BURN: Why is round three always the hardest?? The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler — now don’t get me wrong, this novel was not that bad and I thoroughly enjoyed it. However, compared to the other two I disliked it the most. I still love you Asher!!!
- REWRITE: The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton — I don’t know what I’d rewrite for this one, but I only picked this one cause I want to reread the last novel listed, lol.
- REREAD: Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell — even though I JUST read this novel like a week ago, this NOVEL WAS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH! I don’t know why it took me so long to read it, but I am really happy I did!!
So Part Two wasn’t that bad! Again, I love this tag a lot — it’s puts me in a challenging situation and in the the end I enjoy comparing novels that I’ve read. For this one I AM going to be tagging a few people…
I NOMINATE YOU TO THE CHALLENGE:
- Nazahet @ Read Diverse Books
- Lashaan & Trang @ Bookidote
- Yasmin @ readbooksanddrinkcoffee
- Cath @ trust in the words
- Poppy @ Poppy’s Best of Books
- and YOU! 😉
Of course it is not mandatory that you pick up your sword and defeat this challenge, but if you do decide to fight the mighty beast, definitely pingback to this post so I can read your post!! Good luck…
*NOTE: To display a random list of books you’ve read, go to Goodreads and:
- Click on “my books.”
- On the left side of screen below bookshelves, click “read.”
- At the bottom of the screen in the “sort” box, choose “random.”
- Choose the first three books.
- Have fun!
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: