Random Fact of the Day: Bikinis and tampons were invented by men.
Heeeello, and welcome to a long overdue Art Supply Haul! I hope everyone’s start to this week is going well! I start up school again tomorrow, so I am trying to savor my freedom while I can, lol. Anyways, maybe a week ago I went to my local Michaels Arts & Crafts store because they had a ton of deals going on (and Jesalin loves her some deals). I bought a few things and therefore I am sharing those with you today. Unfortunately, when I got home after purchasing these supplies, I thought of other items I could’ve bought while I was there, so I was a little sad. But other than that, here are the supplies I actually remembered to buy:
Items I Purchased:
- Strathmore 300 Series Mixed Media 5.5 x 8.5in Pad
- Two Blue Elephant (meaning Cool) & Pink Turtle (meaning Hope) Trrltz Bracelets
- 3 Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paints: Phthalocyanine Blue, Titanium White, & Phthalocyanine Green
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen (Black)
- Pigma Micron Fine Line Pen Assorted Tip 3 Pack (Black)
- Royal & Langnickel Size 12 Round Acrylic Brush
- Artist’s Loft Back-Stapled Traditional Canvas (6x6in, 8x8in, & 10x10in)
I know the bracelets aren’t really supplies, but my mother and I couldn’t resist buying them cause they were only a dollar sooo…Anyways, most of these are items that I’ve been needing/wanting, especially the pens & Mixed Media Pad. As always, feel free to request individual supply reviews if you would like a more in depth review of any of the items shown. Thank you Michaels for the awesome deals!
If you have any questions or comments in regards to the items I bought this month, let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: