Hello & Happy Tuesday! It is sort of, kind of the middle of March and therefore I am posting my Bi-Weekly Wrap-Up. This post is just as it sounds — around the middle of every month I will be posting an ‘update’ post that shares my progress in regards to my TBR, posts, and life in general. Here’s what my life has been like for the past few weeks:
- I am now on Spring Break! Although my break only lasts a week, I will take ANY break that comes my way. Are you on break?
- Only a few more months until my sophomore year of high school ends!
- I am still trying to convince my mother to take me to YallWest 2016. Any advice? xD
- (BLOG RELATED) I’m thinking of changing up my theme a little bit on my blog, what do you guys think?
- As you know, I was in a reading slump for the past month. And unfortunately, I still am. I think I’m going to have to switch up my genres and read something else — hopefully that’ll help…
- Obviously I haven’t made any progress with reading either, so there’s that.
- I recently acquired new novels from BookOutlet, so if you missed that haul you can find it HERE.
- Top Ten Tuesday [#18]
- February Wrap-Up!
- March TBR!
- Friday Finds [Mar.4th]
- Captivating Covers [#15]
- The Coffee Book Tag!
- Book Haul! | March
- Desert Island Book Tag!
- Subscription Box: Okashi Connection | #4
- Miranda Sings Award! (the best award ever)
- Top Ten Tuesday [#19]
- Friday Finds [Mar.18th]
- Subscription Box: Graze (free box for you!)
- Feature with Followers | #18
And that is ALL for this month’s Bi-Weekly Wrap-Up! If you missed any of those posts above, make sure you go check them out and let me know your thoughts! Stay tuned for my March complete Wrap-Up!
Thanks so much for reading and I’ll see you next time…