Hello, hello, hello! Before the week starts to go downhill, I thought I’d make today a little better by finally posting my March Book Haul. As you may know, I’ve been on a book-buying ban since the beginning of this year and it does feel wonderful knowing that I can go at least 2 months without purchasing books, lol. But thank Book Outlet for having a HUGE sale in February and for sending me a $5 off coupon!! Anyways, so that is my reason for purchasing books…and also because you can never go wrong with buying books 😀
Like I said before, I did purchase ALL of these novels from Book Outlet, with an exception of two of the novels that I will be showing — one is for review purposes sent to me from the author herself, and the other is via Uppercase. But without further blabberings, here are the novels that I purchased this February/March:
Starting from top left to bottom right:
- Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten
- We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach
- The Nicholas Sparks Holiday Collection: True Believer, At First Sight, & A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks
- Every Day by David Levithan
- Unremembered by Jessica Brody
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer Smith
- I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
- My True Love Gave to Me by many, many authors; edited by Stephanie Perkins
- Starflight by Melissa Landers [sent in Uppercase box]
- Just a Few Inches by Tara St. Pierre [sent from author for review]
- Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
Again, I purchased ALL of these novels from Book Outlet with an exception for #9 & #11. Some of these novels have been on my TBR for a while, so I thought it was about time I purchased them and gave them a wonderful home on my bookshelves. I am extremely happy and grateful to be buying books again — it feels awesome! Thanks again to Book Outlet for having an amazing sale!!
And that is all for this month’s haul (maybe?)! I hope you all enjoyed and if you have any comments or questions in regards to anything shown above, don’t be scared to chat with me down below in the comments!
Have you posted a book haul this month? Do you have a CRAZY obsession like me?
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…
FIND ME ELSEWHERE: