Hello my beauties and Happy Tuesday (not really, but oh well)! It is now the middle-ish of February, so I will be posting my Bi-Weekly Wrap-Up. This post is just as it sounds — around the middle of every month I will be posting an ‘update’ post that shares my progress in regards to my TBR, posts, and life in general. Here is what I’ve been
wasting spending my life doing:
- Last week was so horrible. There’s nothing more to say than that. School sucked more than usual and I realized some things about myself that weren’t too positive.
- If you didn’t read my recent discussion post, I just announced that I MIGHT be attending YallWest 2016. I really hope I can go!
- (BLOG RELATED) At the beginning this month it was my 7 Month Blogiversary! I am currently holding a poll that will help me decide what “special post” I should post sometime this month. SO if you haven’t taken it, feel free to here.
- (BLOG RELATED) I also succeeded my ‘Best Views in One Day’ this month, so that was pretty awesome.
- I’ve been going strong with my book-buying ban. I have NOT purchased one book since the beginning of this year 🙂
- I actually haven’t been reading much this month. As you possibly know, school can override your life, and that’s what school has been doing more me these past few weeks.
- I accepted two review copies this month from two wonderful authors. However I have yet to receive the second one in the mail.
- I posted one mini-review this month for Never, Never: Part Two by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher. Check that out HERE.
- I also received another review copy via Blogging for Books: Eleanor by Jason Gurley.
- I am currently (or trying to) reading Dark Places by Gillian Flynn and Revenants by Scott Kauffman. You can check out my progress throughout the month here.
- February TBR
- Subscription Box: Uppercase | #4
- Mini Review | Never, Never: Part Two by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
- Subscription Box: Love with Food | #5
- Tears & Fears | Chat with JBelkBooks (MY SECOND DISCUSSION POST!)
- Subscription Box: Okashi Connection | #3
- Captivating Covers [#14]
- Feature with Followers | #12
- Top Ten Tuesday [#17]
- Which Cover Wednesday [#12]
- Mini Book & Art Supply Haul | February
- 2016 Bookish Events | Chat with JBelkBooks
- Feature with Followers | #13
And that is ALL for this month’s Bi-Weekly Wrap-Up! If you missed any of those posts above, make sure you go check them out and let me know your thoughts!
Thanks so much for reading and I’ll see you next time…