Hello, hello, hello! It is FWF time!
Feature with Followers is a weekly meme created by JBelkBooks (me) where I will be showcasing one of my AMAZING followers. This gives me an opportunity to really get to know them and give them an opportunity to get their blogs out there in the community. The way I choose my featured follower is Top Secret, so wait for your chance to be featured!
It is the start of a new month & I am very happy to share with you guys yet another wonderful blogger in our community! This blogger is very friendly & I enjoy her posts so, so much. Here are some hints that may reveal who this week’s FWF is:
- On her blog, she is dedicating this week to LOVE!
- She posts Cover Wars on Wednesdays (which I think are so fun)
- She read 235 books in 2015!!! (#goals)
ABOUT MARIANA: Fangirl, Chocolate Lover, Youtube Addict, Blogger, Manga Sweetheart…I’m very procrastinative and awesome. Love from Mariana, to the blogosphere.
Now, let’s get to know Mariana with the Q&A process! 🙂
ME: When did your blogging journey begin and why did you decide to start?
MARIANA: The idea of Book Is Glee was created in a place where all great ideas came from: high school’s cafeteria, where my friends decided that I should create a blog. Thanks to all of their encouragement, Book Is Glee was brought to action on June 8th, 2015. I’m still a newbie in the blogosphere, but the experience has been absolutely amazing so far!
ME: What is one aspect of being a blogger that you absolutely enjoy?
MARIANA: The best thing about being a blogger is that I have the chance to meet many amazing people that share the same love of books and everything in between with me. I would never have the chance to do so if Book Is Glee didn’t exist.
ME: Besides reading and blogging, what else do you do with your spare time?
- First and foremost, I’m not a very athletic person, so no sport for me.
- Well, beside doing bookish thing, I listen to music and watch anime or TV shows (Supernatural, CSI, Criminal Minds — I love thriller). I also play piano and viola.
[I was telling Mariana when we were chatting that I am also not a sporty person, lol. Although, I did play sports when I was younger (I wonder where that went?) And YAASSS, to Criminal Minds!!! I love you so much for that, Mariana!! <3]
ME: Would you rather have a book’s ending spoiled OR never know what happens?
MARIANA: While knowing the ending might kill the suspense for me, never know what will happen in the end will definitely destroy my tiny bookish soul. So the answer is probably move toward the spoilers. All the pains…
ME: Since it is the month of love, what are three things that you think you cannot live without?
- Words — books are obvious the first option, right? But I recently found out a peculiar habit of mine: I would be extremely irritated without seeing words (letters in general) for a long period of time. Yes, I tested it, and the result was horrific.
- Ice-cream — Seriously, I would love to give a medal to whoever invented this brilliant food.
- The Interweb — I spend a huge amount of time “surfing the net”. That’s why I’m still a single lady 😉
[Yes, yes, and yes. I totally agree. Ice cream soothes everything (at least for me)…]
Mariana, you are a wonderful human being. Not only is her blog absolutely fantastic, but as a person & a blogger…she is great, lol. Mariana’s blog is linked above, and like always, I hope you take the time to visit it once you finish reading this post. On Book is Glee, there are many things to discover such as her BookiHows & of course, reviews. Browse her blog because there is something for everyone.
You can find Mariana on any of the social media listed below. Just click on the icon and it’ll take you straight to her profile!
Thank you a ton to Mariana for taking the time to chat with me and share yourself more with the blogging community. Talking with you was very fun & I look forward to seeing you and your blog strive in the future. 🙂
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time…