Hello my fellow internet users! Today I am skipping Top10T so I can share yet another Uppercase unboxing — this subscription just keeps surprising me every time!! 🙂
From Uppercase, every month you’ll get an amazing young adult book that you’ll absolutely love! Every book you get from Uppercase is a brand new, hardcover book that’s signed by the author or comes with a signed bookplatefrom the author. Every Uppercase book is always published within the last month. It is extremely uncommon for a subscriber to already have a finished copy of the book and it almost never happens.
There are three current options that you can subscribe to:
- Book Exclusive Plan – $17/month [Brand new hardcover, YA book, signed book or bookplate, reading experience with exclusive content, & a personal hand-written note to you]
- Expert Plan – $23/month [everything listed from the Book Exclusive Plan, except you also get 1-2 high quality bookish items]
- Personalized Plan – $29/month [you will fill out a personalized reading profile which is used along with your Goodreads profile (if available) and each month you will receive a book based on YOUR specific reading preferences and tastes. No author content or reading experience]
However, I am currently subscribed to the Expert Plan & I’ve been absolutely loving it!
So as always, it comes in this white, bubble-wrapped package. And then in the inside is the drawstring bag. I have re-used one of the four bags to keep some of my stationery supplies in, but otherwise I don’t really have a use for them afterwards. However they are so cute that I don’t want to throw them away, lol. Here are the items that came in this month’s subscription:
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard – SIGNED
- Truthwitch poster
- Sup Nerd? Socks from Blue Q
- Childlike Wonder Coloring Book from Emma Margaret Illustration (Uppercase Exclusive)
OKAY SO FIRST CAN I SAY I WAS SO FREAKIN’ EXCITED THAT I GOT SOCKS???!?! If you don’t know me, I absolutely ADORE socks and the fact that they sent a pair in this month’s box already made me 10x more happy. The coloring book is so cute & I’ll definitely be using it when I am bored and such. I was kind of expecting Truthwitch in this month’s box, but the poster was a plus. I like the map and the quote on both sides and it was really unique. I must confess that I am not ENTIRELY interested in Truthwitch, but I will definitely give it a try since the hype is extremely real right now for this novel.
***ALSO throughout the book, they add post-it notes – each with a special code that you can enter on their website to unlock exclusive content, videos from the author, additional backstories, and interact with other Uppercase readers. How cool!
HOWEVER for this one they didn’t put little sticky notes. Instead they gave a bookmark type thing with the page numbers & access to the exclusive content. This kind of made me sad because I kind of enjoyed the post-it notes option better, but either way I appreciate the extra, lol.
As always, if you have ANY questions or comments, I would love to chat! And if YOU received your Uppercase box this month, let me know your thoughts in the comments!
*Disclaimer: Uppercase currently ships to U.S. and Canada, including APO addresses and Puerto Rico only.*
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…