Hello & Happy Thursday! I was nominated again for the Infinity Dreams Award by the wonderful Eve @ Eve Messenger! So thank you Eve for thinking of me! 🙂
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
11 Facts About Me:
- I am currently enrolled as a sophomore in high school.
- I live in sunny California. (not so sunny right now)
- I prefer standalones over series.
- I love each & every one of my followers (you guys are amaaazzzinngg)
- I have any obsession with the sky, buying books, eating ice cream, and a bunch of other things.
- I am currently learning to drive and I am extremely terrified (I suck at turning soooo badly!)
- I don’t have a lot of friends who enjoy reading, so this is where I kind of express the feels the most.
- I love tattoos.
- I am addicted to purchasing items online.
- Netflix is life when I am not blogging, reading, or drawing.
- Marvel over DC (sorry DC fans)
Q & A’s:
1.) If you had two weeks and unlimited funds, what would be your dream vacation?
Visiting every bookstore I could find & purchasing as many novels as I could. Haha, jkay, that’s the hoarder talking. Besides doing that, I’d probably just travel a bunch, lol.
2.) What was one of your favorite books as a child?
Hmmm..any of the Nancy Drew novels, The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein, or Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein.
3.) What was one of your favorite recent reads?
The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler. I’ve had this novel for years & I was crazy to put it off for so long!
4.) What is your dream/life’s ambition?
Oh, I have so many! But I guess one is to definitely become confident with myself & what I can do in the future. I seriously have so many ambitions but this is the one that came into mind first..
5.) What three things would indicate you’ve achieved your dream?
My happiness, confidence, & mindset. Those are the three most important aspects of myself that I want to improve as I get older. And if those are right, then I have not achieved my dream.
6.) What is your favorite board/card/casino game?
I really enjoy playing UNO or Go-Fish with my family, even though sometimes it gets pretty competitive. And I think my favorite board game is either Monopoly or Candy Land.
7.) Would you prefer camping in nature or staying at fine hotel in the city?
Hmm, I actually don’t know. I like nature, but I’ve never been camping (partly because I am scared). On the other hand, I’ve been to so many hotels (maybe not “fine”). However I think I’ll go with a fine hotel in the city because I love cities!!
8.) If you could write like any author, who would it be and why?
Oooh, hard question. I can’t pick one, but if I could combine authors I would choose Colleen Hoover, John Green, Nicholas Sparks, and Jay Asher. I know they are kind of all different genres, but that’s the point! (Sorry, did I break the rules…?) They all have their specialities in their genre — one is humorous, or serious, or romantic, or adventurous…and I love all of those aspects in a novel!
9.) If you could visit any historical time period, which would you choose and why?
The Renaissance! I want to tell Da Vinci that his works are amazing and appreciated! Oh, and also maybe the 1800’s when Van Gogh was alive, lol.
10.) Romance or Adventure?
I think I am going to go with Romance because I have a lot more Romance novels. But Adventure is also pretty awesome…
11.) What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip or rocky road!!
And now for the nominations! I am going to try and tag people that are new followers of mine — welcome, guys! 🙂
- Kiwi @ Kiwi Reads
- Hannah & Lindsay @ Untamed Shrews
- Lila @ The Bookkeeper’s Secrets
- Klaudia @ The Observant Girl Book Reviews
- Annalise @ AnnaliseBooks
- Ryan @ Bookish Confessions 1
- Nicka @ Read by Nicka
- Katie @ KatieJaysBookBlog
- Rebeca @ Books and Messy Buns
- Paige @ Page by Paige
- Dory @ Fish That Reads
Please feel free to ignore if you simply aren’t interested or you’ve already completed this award. But, if you do decide to accept, below are the questions for you to answer:
- Would you rather read one book a year and remember everything or read 100 books a year and remember nothing?
- What is one of your favorite novels from your preferred genre?
- Do you eat or drink when you are reading? If so, what?
- Are you taking part in the Goodreads Reading Challenge? If so, what is your goal? If not, why? If you don’t even know what the GR Reading Challenge is, say something random, lol.
- Since it is the beginning of January, what is one resolution you have for the new year (book related, blog related, life related, etc.)?
- Mountains or Beaches?
- If there was a fire and you could only save one book, what book would that be and why?
- What do you do in your free time besides blog & read?
- What are five things that make you happy?
- Have you ever wanted to change your name? If so, to what?
- What song is currently your favorite?
Feel free to link your completed posts in the comments because I would love to read your responses!
Thanks for reading & I’ll see you next time…