Hello again! It is around the middle of December, so I am here today to share my progress for this month so far in regards to my TBR, posts, life in general, etc. I hope you have all been having a successful reading month, as well as just remembering that it is ALMOST Christmas (if you celebrate).
- Firstly I must put it out there that I AM FINALLY ON CHRISTMAS BREAK!!! So, I do have some extra time on my hands to paint, read, and blog. I am expecting to get A LOT of reading done because I absolutely want to reach my 2015 Reading Challenge Goal. And then I’ve been in the mood to paint and sketch, so we’ll see how that goes.
- These past two weeks have been the most stressful days of my life. I know “it gets harder”, but for right now, it’s exhausting enough. And I’ve been challenged to the maximum for school and right now I think I deserve a break. I am extremely terrified for next semester, but right now I’m trying to forget about that and focus on the holiday season.
- In the next week or so, I will be going to my local Wal-Mart and buying a ton of toys and items for the less fortunate children for the holidays. So, I am really excited for that. I have to cash in all of the change I’ve been saving over the this year, and then I’ll be taking around half to purchase toys and such, and then the other half will be going to a charity of choice.
- I am totally stressing because I am REALLY trying to complete this year’s reading goal!!! I currently have to read FOUR more books by the end of this year…
- I only completed one novel this month: Five-Seven-Five by C.E. Wilson. A review for that should be going up soon.
- Currently reading: The Dinner by Herman Koch & And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard. Both of these novels are scarcely slow right now, so I am not sure if I’ll be continuing BOTH of these.
- I’ve been tagged in a ton of posts these past few weeks, so you should be seeing those very soon!
- Top Ten Tuesday [#10]
- November Book/Art Wrap-Up
- December TBR
- Review | Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- A to Z Book Survey
- Subscription Box: Love with Food | #4
- Feature with Followers | #7
- Top Ten Tuesday [#11]
- Mother Nature [#15]
- Friday Finds [Dec.11th]
- December Book Haul
- Feature with Followers | #8
And that is ALL for this month’s Bi-Weekly Wrap-Up! If you missed any of those posts above, make sure you go check them out and let me know your thoughts! If you want to check up on my progress for the rest of the month, I would suggest following me on Goodreads!
Thanks so much for reading and I’ll see you next time…