Hello and happy Sunday! I was nominated by Michelle @ Mishi-Reads for the Real Neat Blog Award! So thank you so much — you are super neat 😉
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
Q & A’s
1. What is your favorite book from childhood?
I would have to say my favorite book from childhood is either The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein or any of Nancy Drew’s novels. Sorry, I couldn’t pick one. 😛
2. Would you consider joining Booktube?
If I had the patience and time to record and edit the videos, then sure!
3. Any festivals that you are planning on attending this or next year?
Not that I know of…I haven’t been to a festival in over a year, haha.
4. What young adult series is your all time favorite?
Hmm..considering I don’t read a lot of series, I don’t really have a favorite. But I do enjoy the Uglies series, even though I haven’t completed it…
5. What book character would you switch lives with?
I wouldn’t switch lives forever with this character, but in the novel I am currently reading, the main character, Lali, has the ability to astral project. And I think that would be really cool to experience.
6. Do you use a journal to write down your thoughts when reading?
I actually do not. I usually use Goodreads to document my progress & thoughts.
7. What is your favorite place to read?
Either in my bedroom or on my living room couch. Both are pretty comfortable places in which I enjoy.
Here are the bloggers I nominate for this award:
- Mariana @ Book is Glee
- Sumaya @ sue’s reading corner
- Anna @ My Bookish Dream
- Lia @ BookLand
- Alyssa @alyssaisreading
- Jenna @ Reading with Jenna
And those are all my nominees! As always, I apologize in advance if you’ve already been nominated! But if you haven’t your blog is A-MAZING and I would love to see your posts! So, feel free to comment your links below when you complete this award.
Here are your questions:
- Can you read multiple books at a time? If so, how?? (I would like to learn myself, haha)
- Do you prefer reading indoors or outdoors?
- Can you listen to music while you read? If so, what do you listen to?
- What’s your favorite thing to post on your blog?
- What is one favorite book from one of your favorite genres?
- What are you craving right now?
- In your opinion, what’s one novel that has an amazing cover?
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time… ❤