Hello, my loves! Long time, no post! But I am here today to thank Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Productions Blog for nominating me for the Infinity Dreams Award! Make sure you go on over to Ronyell’s blog — it is very unique!
1.Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2.Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3.Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4.Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Me:
- I have an addiction with purchasing items online.
- I am currently enrolled in high school.
- I wish to travel when I graduate.
- I am interested in psychology, graphic design, and art therapy.
- I have lived in the state of California my entire life.
- I love, love, love dark chocolate.
- If I could sleep, eat ice cream & pizza, and read/blog all day, I would.
- I love my fellow followers & book bloggers.
- Goodreads is probably my second favorite social media site.
- I love tattoos.
- I am both happy & sad, and I still don’t understand how that could be.
Questions from Ronyell:
1.What are your favorite genres for books?
I enjoy Contemporary, Romance, YA, Thrillers, & Fantasy.
2. What book do you hate?
I do not currently hate any book that I have read so far. And I don’t think I ever will honestly.
3. What do you drink or eat while you read?
I like to snack on something like Goldfish or some type of gummies. And then for a beverage I usually prefer whatever I am in the mood for; smoothies, coffee, tea, water, etc.
4. What book do you love that is really underrated?
Hmm, I am not sure if this novel is considered “underrated”, but I don’t hear a lot of about it: Have A Nice Day by Julie Halpern.
5. What movies did you like better than the books?
I am actually not sure about this one because I don’t watch a lot of book to movie adaptations. And at the moment I really can’t think of any…
6. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging back in the 7th grade, I believe. But I never seriously began to commit to blogging until I started this blog, about three months ago.
7. What books would you like to see become a movie?
Oh, so many! I would actually love for all John Green’s and Nicholas Spark’s novels to become movies. But other than that, I think I would enjoy seeing Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher or Hate List by Jennifer Brown become a movie.
8. What’s your favorite current TV series?
The Walking Dead, Grey’s Anatomy, & Criminal Minds.
9. Have you ever been tagged for a book tag?
Yes, I have!
10. What movies are you looking forward to in 2016?
Captain America: Civil War, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, Finding Dory, Alice in Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass, Allegiant, The Choice, Pride & Prejudice & Zombies, etc.
11. Name one fact about yourself.
I love blogging ❤
And that is all for this award! Here are the nominees I will be tagging:
- Michelle @ Mishi-Reads
- Ra @ Libri di Ra
- Josbons @ SIUQUXEBOOKS
- Regina @ The Bibliotheque
- Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Susanna @ susannevalenti
- Poppy @ Poppy’s Best of Books
- Samantha @ Dream by Day
And those are all my nominees! As always, I apologize in advance if you’ve already been tagged! But if you haven’t your blog is A-MAZING and I would love to see your posts! So, feel free to comment your links below when you complete this award.
Here are your questions:
- If there was a fire and you could only save one book, what book would that be and why?
- What have you always wanted? Did you get it?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could wake up tomorrow in someone else’s body, who would you pick and what would you do?
- What are you craving right now?
- Marvel or DC? If neither, tell why.
- Are you a vegetarian? If not, have you ever considered being a vegetarian?
- Mountains or beaches?
- What are you currently reading? Do you enjoy it so far?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What is one favorite book from one your favorite genres?
Thank you so much for reading and I’ll see you next time…(btw, feels good to be blogging again) 🙂