Yay, more books! But don’t worry, I have a very good reason on why I received more books…
Can you guess that reason?? Yes! It WAS by birthday on the 30th of September! And most of the things I asked for for my birthday were books (no surprise). I am very happy to have gotten more books this month, so thank you to my family!
I am very excited as well because I got some books that have been on my TBR for a while! Some of them have been mentioned by SO many people and now I finally have them in my possession!
ALL of these books were purchased from Amazon, so if you were thinking of getting these novels for yourself, I suggest you head on over there!
- Numbers (Numbers #1) by Rachel Ward
- In Real Life by Cory Doctorow & Jen Wang
- The Wrath & Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
- Awake by Natasha Preston
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
- Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
- Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian
- Crank (Crank #1) by Ellen Hopkins
- FAMILY PHOTO
If you click on the title name, it will take you to the informational guide on Goodreads!
Let me know down below if you have read any of these novels! I am very excited to start every single one of these books. And I am very happy that these novels have joined my bookshelf ❤
Until next time…