Thanks a bunch to the lovely Jess @Princessica of Books! She is pretty great so if you haven’t checked out her blog yet, I seriously recommend you do!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. (not really…)
Seven Facts About Me:
- I love blogging. I know this is kind of a no-brainer, but I am aware of people who just blog to receive free books or something of that sort. Blogging is an opportunity for me to get to know other people who share the same interests as me. And I have a great time exploring and discovering new blogs and people.
- I think I am an online-shopper addict. Seriously, I think I am. Ever since my mother provided me with my own credit card, I find new things to buy ALL the time. I always want to buy books, or subscription boxes, or clothes, or anything! I should probably get that checked out…
- I enjoy receiving things in the mail. I think this ties in with my online shopping situation because when I buy stuff online, it comes in the mail. And just the satisfaction/excitement that I get when opening the mailbox to see a package is AMAZING. (So if anyone wants to send me some stuff in the mail, you should totally contact me)
- Besides reading, I am interested in the arts. Ever since I was a child I loved drawing and painting. It makes me happy and refreshed. And also the finished product I created produces such a great feeling.
- I wish to travel when I am older. I freakin’ want to travel. There are so many places I want to visit; New York, Seattle, etc. And I am seriously contemplating at the moment taking a break after high school and treating myself by traveling. Just a thought though…
- One of the top things that make me happy is the sky. That may sound weird but it’s true. The sky is beautiful all the time. And if you were to look at my photos on my phone right now, 75% of the photos would be of the sky. #noregrets
- My TBR pile at the moment is
huge.*VERY HUGE. I lost count on how many books I want to purchase/buy. I would say it’s about 85+ books, but it’s probably more. Oh well!
Here are my nominees for this award:
- Josie @ Josies Book Corner
- Samantha @ BookishLibrary
- Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds
- Sara @ Freadom Library
- Jesse @ Books at Dawn
- Yvonne @ It’s All About Books
- Annelise @ Annelise Book Life
- Danielle @ Inked Words and Wrinkles
- Qui @ QuiReads
- Franciska @ Life is Sweet in Books
- Klinta @ BookOwly
- The ladies @ Pages Unbound
- Aetheristrux @ The Amazing Life of a Book Worm
- Ali @ Book Lover Thoughts
- Bree @ The Literary Hellion
Please feel free to ignore if you simply aren’t interested or you’ve completed this award before! But if you decide to take upon this award, I would love to read your facts!
Thanks for reading..