Welcome to my second Sunshine Blogger Award! I was nominated by the lovely Lashaan & Trang @bookidote for this award, so much thanks to you guys! Make sure you go check out their blog; it is very creative and unique! AND they are a couple!! I know right, that is dang right amazing. Anyways, in case you weren’t aware:
“The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate eleven bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative, and inspiring.”
So if you scroll all the way to the bottom of this post, you will see all my nominations!
– Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate some bloggers who put sunshine in your day.
– Write 11 questions for them to answer.
1.If you could write a novel and it could be published worldwide, what would you write about?
Hmm..challenging question! There’s probably a ton of things I could write about, but since it is going to be published worldwide I’d want it to be worthwhile and full of impact. Therefore I would probably write about a topic that society could relate to. At first I was thinking, “hey, let’s just right about my story”. But then I actually thought about this idea thoroughly and it was just too original. However I’ve never considered writing about OTHER people’s stories. And me being someone that is willing to listen to anybody, I would love to write about their experiences in the world — how they became who they are today, their values, their beliefs. Anything. So yeah, I would write about that. Multiple stories equals multiple perspectives which would increase the ability for people to relate to my novel.
2. If writing was banned, what would you do to replace your love for blogging?
If writing was banned, life would suck. This is where I express my interests and if I can’t do that the way I want to, I would be a jumble of sh*t. To replace blogging, I would probably just read ALL the time. Besides school and other activities, blogging is the only thing that gets in the way of my actual reading time. Either read, or sleep. Both suite me!
3. If you could be an actor in a movie, who would it be?
(*Actress) Scarlett Johansson. Not only is she a bada** in all the movies she stars in, but she is freakin’ associated with Chris Evans. And Chris Evans is a babe. So I mean, why not? 😉
4. If you could make a sequel to a completed novel, what would it be?
A sequel to any Nicholas Sparks novel. I need more Sparks in my life and if that means adding a sequel, I am okay with that.
5. You are given the opportunity to burn one book from our existence and our memory. What would it be?
I don’t think I have one…Books can have an impact on anyone, even if I don’t like the book. I’ve never disliked a novel so much that I wanted to burn it. And I wouldn’t want to erase a novel from existence just because I didn’t enjoy it. That book could’ve changed someone’s life.
6. What superpower would you love to have and what would you do with it?
Power Mimicry — I would absorb another person’s skill and be able to do it myself. Or the ability to fly — I could fly anywhere I wanted to and visit places I’ve always wanted.
7. Your blog is suddenly a world-wide hit and every author in the world and also the ones that passed away would love to be a guest on it. Who would be the first author you’d feature?
I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know. This may sound weird but I’d probably feature Shel Silverstein first. His books are pretty awesome and he’s probably my favorite childhood author. So he has a special place in my heart.
8. What would you do with a million dollars (I have no clue how much that would be in your currency, but hopefully you catch my drift.)?
I could do a lot of things with a million dollars. But the first thing I would do is give some to my parents. Then I would donate to a charity or charities of choice. With the remaining money, I don’t know what’d I’d do. I could buy books, travel, anything. The possibilities are endless.
9. You are given the choice of being able to speak or being able to write, which would you pick and why?
I would write. Yes, that would be a lot of work on my part and others. But the ability I have to express my thoughts and feelings is more effective through my writing. I love writing and if I could write every moment in life down, I would. It would probably get frustrating eventually, but I guess you could say it was worth it.
10. If you could marry one fictional character (movies, shows, novels or comics) who would it be?
Oh, darn. There’s so many…So, I am just going to list a few: Chris Evans (duh), Patrick Dempsey, Jesse Williams, Justin Timberlake, any male main characters in Nicholas Spark’s novels, etc. Again, I cannot just pick one. A piece of my heart is with all of them.
11. Do you love Bookidote?
Of course! You guys are so entertaining and amazing! I love your blog (like I mentioned above) and thank you again for the nomination! 🙂
For my nominations, I am going to try and tag people who are my new followers and whom I want to get to know!
Here are those nominees:
- Jesse @booksatdawn
- Bree @bryannachapeskie
- Emily @booksandcleverness
- Aimee @thatdisneyone
- Amber @onlytruemagic
- Charley @booksandbakes1
- Nour Al-Hajj @nouralhajj
And here are your questions:
- You have to choose one of your senses (sight, touch, smell, etc.) to get rid of. Which one would it be and why?
- Have you ever wanted to change your name? If so, to what?
- If you could wake up tomorrow in someone else’s body, who would you pick and what would you do?
- Are you a vegetarian? If not, have you ever considered being one?
- What are you craving at the moment?
- What are you currently reading? Do you enjoy it so far?
- Can you read more than a single book at a time? If so, what are your secrets to that? (I can never read more than one novel at a time unless I NEED to)
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- If you could make one change in your life right now, what would it be?
- Marvel or DC? If neither, tell why.
- Do you want a tattoo in the future? What would it be? Or if you have a tattoo(s), what is it?
Please feel free to ignore this tag if you simply aren’t interested or you’ve completed this award already. Just know you bring sunshine into my day and you are amazing! However, if you do decide to post this award, I would love it if you could link back to this post so I can read your responses!
Thanks for reading..