Yes, yes I know. Summer is practically over; most people have started school and such. But, with me living in California, the weather is still hot as ever! Therefore I think I am suited to complete this tag! I was tagged by the wonderful Calliope @calliopethebookgoddess, so thank you so much! Make sure you take a look at her blog — you won’t regret it! (I was actually tagged way back in August, but I just now realized that I forgot to post it.)
However, I am not going to be tagging anyone at the end because of the season change. If you still want to do this tag yourself, feel free to just mention that I tagged you!
1.Show a book with a summery cover
It’s pretty self-explanatory…
2. Pick a fictional place that would be the perfect destination for a summer holiday
I’ve always wanted to go to New York for the summer, and this novel is set in New York soooo…
3. You’re about to go on a flight for your summer holidays but you want to read a book that lasts the whole flight. What novella do you choose?
I have not read a novella yet (sorry) but this one is on my TBR!
4. You have a case of summertime sadness what book do you pick to shine a smile on your face?
This novel is hilarious and it was a great book! I recommend it to anyone!
5. You’re sitting at the beach all alone… Which fictional character would be your beach babe?
Anna Bloom from Have a Nice Day! She is amazingly relateable and I enjoyed her humor throughout the entire novel! If you haven’t read this book, I seriously recommend you do!
6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?
Again, I have to pick Anna’s best friend, Tracy. She isn’t technically a ‘sidekick’, but she’s awesome enough to be one!
And that completes the Summertime Madness Book Tag!
Thanks for reading! (: