Firstly I must say a big thank you to Sue @suereadingcorner! She is absolutely amazing and when/if you have time you should totally go say hi to her and check out her blog! Her posts are great so you don’t have to worry about that!
But, I was given the opportunity to complete this award, so I will be doing that in this post!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions you were given.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten other blogs.
1.If you were given the chance to spend 1 hour in a library full of ARCs, what would you do?
I actually don’t know what I’d do…One hour is so short of time. But I think if this was a choice, I would just take all the ARCs with me and run. But if not, then I guess I would just have to cherish that moment and read as many of them as I can.
2. Do you have a favourite genre? If so, what is it?
I have a variety of favorite genres. There genres include: Contemporary, Romance, Thriller, Young-Adult, and Fantasy.
3. Do you prefer borrowing books from the library or buying your own?
Buying — I cannot “borrow” a book. It has to be MINE and MINE only. Unless it’s an expensive book that I may not like or it’s for educational use, I have to actually buy my own books.
4. How old were you when you started reading?
Educational wise, I would say when I was about 3 or 4. For pleasure, I started to read around the 5th grade which was when I was about 9 or 10.
5. Is there a book/series you regret reading? Why or why not?
I have not regretted any books or book series that I have read and I don’t plan on it. No matter how much I were to dislike a book, it still helped me discover the type of books and authors I enjoy. So, I would not have regretted reading it.
6. You have the choice of spending money on lunch or your ultimate TBR book that you just noticed came out two days early. Which one would you choose?
TBR book all the way! Lunch can wait, haha. Books have gradually held a grasp onto my soul and money usage, therefore I’d most likely go for the book.
7. What is your favourite classic (if you have one)?
I happen to not have a favorite classic. I don’t read too many classics; the only classics I’ve read are To Kill a Mockingbird and Romeo and Juliet. And those were for educational purposes. But I do plan on reading more classics in the future.
8. Name a book you have experienced cover lust over.
The Book of Dead Philosophers by Simon Critchley. THIS COVER IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.
9. What Team(s) are you on? This applies to any character(s) of any book series.
10. In most scenarios, are you the recommender or the recommendee? Or is it a mixture of both?
I would say I am a mixture of both. I recommend a lot of ideas, but that could also lead into me being the recommendee — it just depends on the scenario.
Here are my nominees:
And here are your questions:
- If there was a fire and you could only save one book, what book would that be and why?
- What have you always wanted? Did you get it?
- What do you believe is your greatest feature?
- If you could wake up tomorrow in someone else’s body, who would you pick and what would you do?
- What are you craving right now?
- Marvel or DC? If neither, tell why.
- Are you a vegetarian? If not, have you ever considered being a vegetarian?
- Mountains or beaches?
- What are you currently reading? Do you enjoy it so far?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
Apologies if you’ve already been tagged in this award! You must be really awesome if this is your second or third or millionth time being tagged!
And that completes the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Thanks for reading!