Firstly, I would like to thank Aneta @inspirescript! She is great and her blog is so unique, so when you get a chance you should totally check out her blog and let her know I sent you!
RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINATION:
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate bloggers for this award who have less than 500 followers
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
Questions & Answers
1. Favourite scary movie?
Hmm..favorite scary movie. This question is kind of challenging because I don’t watch a TON of scary movies, but I do watch enough, haha. I don’t know if this movie counts as a ‘scary movie’ but if it does, I would have to say Nine Dead. I watched it one time with my sister when we were just browsing Netflix and we ended up really enjoying the movie. It wasn’t nail biting and heart racing, but it was one of those scary movies that make you think. I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes a weird, horror movie.
2. What is the most watched movie/DVD in your collection?
My family had this thing where we used to buy a lot of DVDs and CDs for road trips and such. Therefore we have a huge collection of them. I think the most watched movie would be Rush Hour 1, 2, and 3. As a person who is easily able to laugh, I thoroughly enjoy all the Rush Hour movies. My family hasn’t really updated our movie/DVD selection because of the creation of Netflix. But, I think having old films is also great for a ‘throwback-type’ movie night.
3. Do you have a bucket list, and if so…what’s one of the things on your list?
I most definitely have a bucket list. I love bucket lists, especially when I get to mark off or check off things that I’ve completed from it. One thing from my list that I’ve had on it for a very long time is to visit an art museum. You’d think because I love the arts I’d already would’ve been to an art museum, but I haven’t — yet. So, I look forward to completing that in the near future.
4. What is your perfect pizza?
My perfect pizza would include: cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, marinara sauce, parmesan cheese, bacon, and a few pineapples. I love, love, love pizza and for some reason I am always in the mood for it.
5. If you could have personally witnessed any event – past, present, or future…what would you want to see?
There are so many events that I’ve wanted to witness; from seeing Michelangelo paint the Sistine Chapel, to seeing my parents get married again. So, this question is quite a hard decision. And at the moment, I cannot really think of one that is more important or unique than the other. Therefore, just know that there are several events, but my mind can’t seem to pick one at the moment. (Sorry, Aneta!)
6. What question do you hate to answer?
I dislike answering questions that people ask that question what I am doing with my life. I don’t know if that makes sense or not…So forgive me. Basically I don’t like answering questions like, “Why are you doing that?” If you are questioning what I am choosing to do with my life, you suck. That question makes me feel so overwhelmed and I just dislike answering it.
7. Worst injury you’ve had
Long story short, I opened the door to my garage, walked through the door, left my hand where the door closes, and BAM. My whole nail on my middle finger came right off. Yes I know, clumsy.
8. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I would like to learn how to love myself and to be happy. I don’t know if that is necessarily a skill, but it’s something I’ve been wanting to work on since I was in the fourth grade. I won’t go too into depth because it’s kind of personal, but I know loving oneself is important. So I want to learn how.
9. Most embarrassing childhood memory?
Embarrassing? I don’t want to remember embarrassing moments, haha. I can’t even think of any because
my brain is trained to just wash away the embarrassing (not really but I wish it could). I can’t….WAIT! I have thought of one. But it is WAY too embarrassing to express into the world. I haven’t told anyone about this horrible moment in time, and I don’t plan on it. Just know it was VERY embarrassing.
10. Which house would you most likely be sorted into at Hogwarts?
See, this is where I confess that I have never, ever, ever read a Harry Potter book & I do not plan on reading any of them in the near future. I would explain my reasoning, but I don’t think it’s worth the time. But if you have read Harry Potter and know about all the Hogwarts shenanigans, let me know what house you’d think I’d be sorted into!
11. If you had a get-out-of-jail free card, what crime would you commit?
I have never thought of myself of committing a crime. And this is very surprising because I watch a ton of crime shows/movies. But I think I would probably commit murder to someone. I don’t know who, but someone.
Well, those questions were very…courageous. These questions made me think A LOT and I enjoy these types of awards! Thanks again to Aneta!
I nominate ANYONE who would like to complete this award as long as you have less than 500 followers! Just say I nominated you, and answer the questions below! (:
- Have you ever wanted to change your name? If so, to what?
- Do you consider yourself Type A or Type B personality?
- What’s one talent that you’ve always wanted?
- Do you read graphic novels or comics? If so, recommend your favorite so far.
- If you could switch places with someone from the past or present for a day, who would you pick and why?
- Do you prefer a cone or bowl for your ice cream?
- What’s one thing about yourself that you love the most?
- What are 5 things that make you happy?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What song is currently your favorite?
- Have you ever wanted a twin? Why or why not?
Thanks for reading!