Nominated by Cloe @ Mornings and Epilogues, I will be accepting the Blogger Recognition Award! Thanks again Cloe, you are awesome! (:
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give this award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself of the person who has nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two advice to new bloggers. List who nominated you in your post. Make sure to attach the award yourself!
3. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to your award post.
4. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. This way, anyone can find the original post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
How/Why I Started My Blog:
To begin with, I just started this blog maybe 2-4 weeks ago. I previously had a blog on Weebly, dedicated to my art & my overall life. But then I was watching a bunch of Booktube videos, and I had this sudden urge to write a book review. Not a single, ordinary book review that goes on Goodreads. But MANY, entertaining book reviews on a blog. I had many other ideas that I could post as well. So, I decided from there that I would discontinue my blog experience on Weebly, and join WordPress. This website seemed more suitable for my needs and also I found it easier to use. Therefore I started this blog to express my opinions about several topics & to share my creativity.
Overall my experience with this blog has been great. I enjoy connecting with other people who share the same interests as me, and giving and receiving positive feedback to/from other bloggers. I like blogging and I love seeing other people doing what they love to do.
I am probably not that suitable to provide advice, but my top advice would probably be:
- Be yourself. Don’t post things that you don’t want to post. And don’t just follow other people because you want a follow back. Post what YOU want to post and follow who you WANT to follow. The amount of followers or views that you receive has nothing to do with the greatness of your blog. Your blog is wonderful and eventually people are going to see it. Don’t worry, just have fun.
- Interact with others. Communicating through the comments or through another social media website is a great way to get to know your fellow bloggers. Take the time to comment back and to actually read other people’s posts as well. Your actions will get noticed, and most of the time people will provide back the favor.
I apologize in advance if you’ve already been tagged! But if you haven’t your blog is A-MAZING and I would love to see your posts! So, feel free to comment your links below when you complete this award.
- Sue @ Sue’s Reading Corner
- Briana and/or Krysta @ Pages Unbound
- Ali @ Book Lover Thoughts
- Jenn @ A Daily Rhythm
- Aimee @ Deadly Darlings
- Analee @ Books Snacks
- Ashley @ Socially Awkward Bookworm
- #LoveBooks @ Hashtag Love Books
- Alise and/or Bec @ Readers in Wonderland
- Aneta @ Inspire Script
- Skylee @ The Night Girl
- Ace @ All ‘Bout Them Books and Stuff
- Aetheristrux @ The Amazing Life of a Bookworm
- Alicia @ Caffeine and Books
- The Book Muse @ Books and the Muse