Yay, my FIRST award since I’ve started my blog recently!
But, I owe a very big THANK YOU to Aneta @ Inspire Script! She is also a new blogger so make sure to go check out her sunshiney (probably not a word) blog!
“The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate eleven bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative, and inspiring.”
– Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
1. Something you’re addicted to?
I am actually addicted to a lot of things, but I would have to say something I am MOST addicted to would be purchasing books. I have this sudden urge when I am in bookstores to leave with a ton of books, even if it means walking out the store more broke than I was when I walked in.
2. What does your most recent text message say?
I’m not sure if this means the most recent text message I’ve received or sent, but I’ll do both!
From me: “You’re welcome…”
From someone else: “Can you put 2 corn dogs in the oven for me?”
3. A line from the book you are currently reading
“Lets face it, you did steal me. But you saved my life too. And somewhere in the middle, you showed me a place so different and beautiful, I can never get it out of my mind. And I can’t get you out of there either. You’re stuck in my brain like my own blood vessels.”
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
4. Morning person or night owl?
Night owl, forever and always.
5. Favourite smell?
The smell of books. (I swear it’s not a fetish)
6. Any tattoos?
Not at the moment. But I plan on getting some when I am a certain age.
7. Favourite book turned movie?
Oh, there’s so many…But I think my favorite would have to be The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. The film & book gave me so many emotions and I enjoyed both very much.
8. What fictional character would you choose to be your best friend?
Hmm…I am not sure about this one. I think I would choose Colin Singleton from An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. He has this thing about memorizing words from books and he has a strange desire to become a genius. And I think that’s someone I would want to get to know because he’s kind of unique and humorous.
9. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is not achieving what I want in life. I want certain things for myself in the future and I am going to prepare for them, but if they don’t work out, then I feel that I would have to start over. And I don’t know what I would do if that were to happen…
10. Any secret talents?
I wouldn’t say any of my talents are a secret. I don’t even think I have talent honestly. I guess you could say I am talented in the arts. But that’s really it…And that’s not really a secret unless you don’t know me.
11. Favourite snack?
My favorite snack are either poptarts, fruit cups, cheez-its or dark chocolate.
Well, that is the end of the questions! Thanks again to Aneta for the nomination, it is greatly appreciated.
I don’t follow many blogs at the moment, but I have decided to nominate:
- Alise @ Readers in Wonderland
- Parneet @ TheEnchantedBook
- Sofia @ Bookish Wanderess
- All ‘Bout Them Books and Stuff
- Analee @ Book Snacks
Here are the nominee’s questions:
- What is your favorite genre of books?
- What have you always wanted? Did you get it?
- What is your greatest strength or weakness?
- If you could wake up tomorrow in someone else’s body, who would you pick and what would you do?
- What are you craving right now?
- Marvel or DC? If neither, tell why.
- What is your favorite snack while reading?
- Mountains or beaches?
- What are you currently reading? Do you enjoy it so far?
- What do you do in your free time?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
Inform me of when you post your answers – I would love to see them! (: